shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your marquise

Momo77

Rough_Rock
Hi all! New here and excited to look through all the posts. I am in the beginning stages of finding my forever ring. I think I have it narrowed down to a pear and marquise but leaning more towards a marquise. I’m a size 6 finger and looking for a 4-5ct. I’d love some inspiration pics so I can see what different sizes look like. Of course I have been on google, Pinterest, instagram etc but they never include finger size. Thanks in advance ☺️

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, I dont think we've had that many large marquise purchases. Hopefully, someone will chime in.

In the meantime, you can use this tool to get a relative feel of how a 4-5 carat stone will look on your size finger.

I let the numbers (lxWxh) default. It usually defaults to larger than what you will actually find but until you find
some 4/5 carat marquise you can use the default.

Momo77

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, I dont think we've had that many large marquise purchases. Hopefully, someone will chime in.

In the meantime, you can use this tool to get a relative feel of how a 4-5 carat stone will look on your size finger.

I let the numbers (lxWxh) default. It usually defaults to larger than what you will actually find but until you find
some 4/5 carat marquise you can use the default.

Thank you very much

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Quick photo hence the blurry-ness - I’m a 4.5 size finger and my stone is 2.33ct IMG_3061.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3060.jpeg
    IMG_3060.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 8

Momo77

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! Gorgeous set. May I ask what color it is? I love the ratio as well

HGar

Shiny_Rock
May I ask what color it is? I love the ratio as well

@Momo77 thank you. Its F, VVS1 with a ratio of 1.94, measurement 13.37 x 6.90 x 4.33.
Slightly misquoted the size - it’s 2.3ct, my finger must have hit the button too hard earlier.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results