shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me your Leon Mege 3 Stone Rings (especially gemstones)

zebra

Rough_Rock
Could anyone show off their Leon Mege 3 stone rings (especially those with colored stones in them)? I'm especially looking for styles R4229 or R4806.

I stumbled on Leon Mege's site & thought his 3 stone colored-stone rings were absolutely AMAZING! I was really hoping to see alternate views of them, or even just smaller-sized center stones.

Do you think they would make that style ring, but with a lower profile & slightly thicker band, or is that totally anti-Leon?

Has anyone on here used him to source their stones? Or do most people find their center stone separately & have him set it?

Thanks in advance!

Zebra

leon mege red spinel 3 stone ring.jpg

leon mege 3 stone sapphire ring.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show Me your Leon Mege 3 Stone Rings (especially gemston

Those are indeed gorgeous! You should source your own colored stone but he might source the sidestones for you. No worries about setting the center low...he always sets stones super low. In fact, some of us feel he sets them too low sometimes! I had a solitaire setting from him, and while it was well made and very nice, I felt it set the stone too low. Most of the ring styles are going to be on his site.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

Hi; I worked with him and originally was looking to do a sapphire and he was going to have Perry (who works in his office) source the stone. I would also trust and recommend Perry for his great eye!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock

Here is a Leon sapphire ring which I was lucky enough to get preloved a couple years ago. I absolutely love it! The stone is set low and the shank is thicker than some of his other rings so it feels very solid.

SapphireLeon.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results