shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Jade bangles!!!!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, yes... and you are so lucky to fit small bangles. SO MANY BARGAINS!!!!

You've made me brave!!!!!

Seriously when I opened the box I was like: Nope! Love your colour but into storage you go! I'm not trying to put that on!

Now with your encouragement I'm taking it on and off once a week!

Haha I keep seeing big ones for the last two weeks!!!! All 58+ recently!!!!

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
Can you buy a cheap but sturdy plastic bangle and see what you can squeeze into?

Are your hands flexible? After taking the tiny one on and off I've come to the revelation that the secret is in bendable hands and not so much the size of your hand.

Thanks for the brilliant suggestion on a cheap but sturdy plastic bangle! I'm going to try that. Actually come to think of it, I have a few metal bangles from way back that i can measure out the size (d'oh!)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm really tempting fate! Been slipping my tight one on and off just to keep the hand flexible!

Seems to be getting easier in all honesty!!!

My crappy bedroom light! I love it so much and it was such a BARGAIN!!!!

PXL_20210603_125640214.jpg

Goes well with the colour of your bed linen

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the brilliant suggestion on a cheap but sturdy plastic bangle! I'm going to try that. Actually come to think of it, I have a few metal bangles from way back that i can measure out the size (d'oh!)

Yes!!!! Metal or plastic will do beautifully.

Jade will have more give because it won't warp so if you can get a metal on I think you can go smaller with Jade!

Let us know how it goes

Haha can you tell that I'm on a mission to have everyone wear bangles

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Seeing all of your lovely jade bangles, I went to pull out mine. This one my late dad gifted to me 20 years ago. It was the last piece of jewelry from him. I don’t wear jade bangles as I’m very hard on my jewelry and talk with my hands. I thought I’d dust her out and share her here before she goes back into my jewelry box. I have another one from my mom from I think 30 years ago but my mom said this one from my dad is nicer. Hard for me to tell the quality of a jade bangle—it’s all latin to me. I broke a couple when I was very young so I never wore any again.

41D30346-FF0E-4823-9A57-F0DBAD4B8D54.jpeg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl you have a lot of value for money choices!
I'm seeing a lot of large size bangles too, a 58 that I really like. The nice ones go quickly or too expensive.

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock
Yes!!!! Metal or plastic will do beautifully.

Jade will have more give because it won't warp so if you can get a metal on I think you can go smaller with Jade!

Let us know how it goes

Haha can you tell that I'm on a mission to have everyone wear bangles

You've got me convinced! I just bought a cheap jade bangle off eBay from mats_alice for $80. I figured not a big investment and I can see how flexible my hands are. A GM-size Hermes enamel bangle fits me and one some good days, my PM size one I can squeeze into. Thanks for all the guidance here!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've got me convinced! I just bought a cheap jade bangle off eBay from mats_alice for $80. I figured not a big investment and I can see how flexible my hands are. A GM-size Hermes enamel bangle fits me and one some good days, my PM size one I can squeeze into. Thanks for all the guidance here!

Ooh pics please!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl is the wechat HK seller pic true to life? Looking at number 3&6 shop and the shop you posted earlier. Tyty.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl is the wechat HK seller pic true to life? Looking at number 3&6 shop and the shop you posted earlier. Tyty.

The pics for shop 8 are brighter and more vibrant than that you would get in real life. That said even in real life the lighting will change the colour of the bangle so I would say depending on what type of Bangle the colour can be pretty close.

Did you see the pics I posted for comparison? I posted some of mine and some of the vendor pics for the same bangle.

My icy bean Bangle was quite different to the vendor pics. My three solid opaque bangles were spot on in colour.

I have no experience with shop 3 and shop 6 so I can't say.

IMG-20210528-WA0013.jpg PXL_20210604_010932424.jpg

These three were spot on! My camera makes the lavender look more blue. In real life it is lavender and exactly like vendor pictures.

But if you are buying the clearish ones be careful!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl yes I am looking at clearish ones and developing black eye circles and eye bags looking at everything.

Thanks for the comparison photos and I'll go through the thread again and have a look at your earlier posts.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Sorry total noob at this but how do you see the items after you add the seller on wechat? @mellowyellowgirl

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Click on their profile. It will take you into their profile. There is an option called moments with lots of photos. That's where the goods are.

Thank you! So many eye candies :kiss2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @icy_jade my right hand is the pits. Not flexible at all. Can I make it flexible by forcing it to wear bangles?

It can barely get the 55 Koi fish on!!!!!

That one goes in and off on the left hand without any help!!!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh @icy_jade my right hand is the pits. Not flexible at all. Can I make it flexible by forcing it to wear bangles?

It can barely get the 55 Koi fish on!!!!!

That one goes in and off on the left hand without any help!!!

Maybe cos you use your right hand more? So it could be a bit bigger than your left as well.

I don’t dare to risk wearing stuff on my right hand cos I’m such a klutz and will surely bang on things.

For this seller can ask for cert at HK lab right? I don’t need many! Just one purple and one blue one!

But I’ve been buying all sorts of rubbish and feel broke now arghhh. Like this recent one:
13530B1E-3F6A-4989-8792-9D85EF27CC34.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe cos you use your right hand more? So it could be a bit bigger than your left as well.

I don’t dare to risk wearing stuff on my right hand cos I’m such a klutz and will surely bang on things.

For this seller can ask for cert at HK lab right? I don’t need many! Just one purple and one blue one!

But I’ve been buying all sorts of rubbish and feel broke now arghhh. Like this recent one:

Yes you can pay for a Hong Kong certificate and they'll organise it for you.

That's beautiful!!!!! Gorgeous rose!!!

Plzzzz show me if you buy anything!!!! I'm a crazy jade bangle nutbag these days!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabfashion my mum has one very similar to yours, these must be in vogue at the time. She can't take it off now and has to wear it 24/7.

This one is a tad bigger than the other one that I have. I tried the small one on yesterday as well and it fits quite snugly. I was worried for a few moments that I couldn’t get it off but was able to wiggle it out. Now they’re both back into the box. I was worried the whole time wearing them that after a few decades, I was going to break one of them the one time I wore it!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

That nice ! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl

Omg the stuff they have are so beautiful!

Saw two bangles of my dreams that I can fit but cannot bring myself to buy as I’ve set a mental budget limit for how much I can bear to spend on a bangle that I will wear and possibly break... but just to share beauties:
30E4434C-7BA9-480B-942E-465E21E120B9.jpeg 9F0DC78B-58E8-4FC3-BFE8-76EB961C2088.jpeg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
This one is a tad bigger than the other one that I have. I tried the small one on yesterday as well and it fits quite snugly. I was worried for a few moments that I couldn’t get it off but was able to wiggle it out. Now they’re both back into the box. I was worried the whole time wearing them that after a few decades, I was going to break one of them the one time I wore it!

I don't like it either if I can't take it off with relative ease. Jade is like a protection piece so it breaks while you're wearing it, it
meant you were protected from the accident itself (supposedly). That said I won't like it if mine breaks.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you willing to go down in certain attributes or are you at an impasse @icy_jade

Haha I'm only wearing two on dates with my husband, friends or sister now. That crack was a big lesson.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results