shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Handbag!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
this is also francesca I got it a few weeks ago...again on clearance at nordstroms...

isabella1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Msflutter, I love your coach bag. It''s funny, hubby and I were at the mall the other day and I was dragging him all these purse stores. LV and coach, no b-bag retailers near me. he actually really liked the coach legacy like you''ve got. he just doesn''t get my b-bag love, he hates the tassels and the unstructured nature, all the things I love, but thought that coach legacy was cool. I told him he could buy me one if he wanted too
9.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
OOoooh, I love that Coach legacy bag Mrsflutter! I carry a very old coach. Its about 3 or 4 years old and I wear it daily so its time for a new one. I like the leather coach bags but am not feeling like spending right now since my bag is functional right now. But seeing yours makes me itch for one :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looooooooove that boxy red francesca, mrsf!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2006 12:39:31 PM
Author: msflutter
not sure why my pics are so big!!!! Anyway, this is the last. Its the coach legacy shoulder bag. I thought I would love it, but the leather scratches, so I havent worn it as much as i should!
I'm dying for the coach legacy satchel!! My personal economy doesn't allow for a $500+ bag purchase right now, but I just ordered a Francesco Biasia that looks really pretty. Not as exciting as a new coach or fendi would've been, but still nice! I've been spending time on the purseblog.com and they've been brainwashing me into believing those $1500 bags I've sprung for in the past were completely normal and justified
31.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
good Lord, Musey, I love that Dior saddle bag yuuuumy!!!

i have never spent more than 30-40 bucks on a purse.
I know I am getting a Coach soho flap bag for Christmas (I told my hubby there was a new one at a consignment shop for 69 bucks!!) so I figured, being an all leather bag, I would be willing to spend that.

there is no way I could ever spend over 100 on a purse unless I was totally loaded. I'll spend it on rings though
emsmilep.gif
lol

oh and I would lllllove that leather legacy bag!!! I looove it.
my hubby has a Ford truck that is all leather, it is the "king ranch" model and he said this bag would match his leather and therefor it is cool.lol
men.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''ve been eyeing that coach legacy bag for some time now. interesting about the scratches. hum. that sucks.
but it''s still awefully pretty to look at on the website~!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/19/2006 11:03:48 PM
Author: jcrow
i've been eyeing that coach legacy bag for some time now. interesting about the scratches. hum. that sucks.
but it's still awefully pretty to look at on the website~!

This is the same bag I have. I posted a pic of it on page one. I have had this bag for a month now and have used it DAILY. I NEVER do that. I tend to switch bags every few days or week or so. It does scratch, but the leather is such that you rub the scratches out with your fingers. The scratches blend back in to the leather and you don't see them. This leather can even go in the rain ( I haven't taken it into a downpour) and when it gets wet it dries back to normal. You are not supposed to use the leather cleaner and conditioner on this leather, which I haven't. I know a lot of y'all were talking about your husbands liking this bag, it is so true. This is the first bag my husband has really liked and been on board with. I asked him why he liked it so much and told him about other guys liking it and he said it is because it's like a saddle that gets better with time and deep down there is a cowboy in all men and that's why they are drawn to it. I thought that was pretty funny, but cute too. I have told Ms Flutter and others on TPF, I am extremely OCD about things, especially the condition of my bags, and was skeptical about this leather at first. After using this daily, I can honestly say this is the best bag I have ever had and my all time favorite. It gets a scratch and I rub them out. It really is that easy. I hope that Ms Flutter can one day enjoy this bag, it is wonderful. Maybe it isn't for everyone, but I LOVE it like the B-bag gals love their B-bags!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/20/2006 8:27:07 AM
Author: Mokey
I hope that Ms Flutter can one day enjoy this bag, it is wonderful. Maybe it isn''t for everyone, but I LOVE it like the B-bag gals love their B-bags!
I have heard that the scratches come out, and I LOVE the bag, so i''m sure I will get alot of use out of it. I think part of the reason I dont use it is because of the bbags I just got, the habit of using my old coach hobo and my fun new biasia. Now that I am soon to be jobless, I''m sure I will rotate my bags out of sheer boredome!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 4:00:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Looooooooove that boxy red francesca, mrsf!!
thanks! its one of my FAVES!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my new Christmas gift to ME! A buttery Francesco Biasia that fits everything (and I mean EVERYTHING). It's perfect timing to replace my old carry-on before I fly tomorrow!

IMG_0041.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bump

I know I told myself I didn''t need an new bag
3.gif
--but I am hooked on the LV mongram in the Vernis leather. Pearl color. Anyone have either the Roxbury Drive or the Brentwood or Malibu Street in this leather???

I am going on Thur to check them out with my pal.

cheers--Sharon

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of my LV bag that I use almost daily now....

colorful.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saw the Roxbury Drive in the Framboise Vernais, and it was lovely!! So tempted, but really it is a bag that I would wear only in summer (actually the Pearl is the color I want), so I said no! I must be losing it, I actually said "no" to buying another hand-bag....but it was really cute.....

cheers--Sharon

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread for so long??? LOL

Here''s my LV Speedy when I first got it last Christmas. I carry it everyday (except when it''s raining or snowing of course), and I still love it!

LV Speedy 2005-4ab.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i finally have some handbags to contribute. please bear with me as i have lots of pics to share.
for xmas dh surprised me and got me this black lovely. i needed something workish.

blackcoachpursefar.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
close up of same bag.

blackUpclose.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and yesterday dh bought me this whiskey colored purse (and the white one to follow).
it took YEARS for me to find a new black/white/brown bag. sheesh.
i wasn't too sure about this color. it's a bit more orange than i thought i wanted but found it at a steal at marshall's and couldn't pass it up.

brownpursegold.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and a close up of the brown bag. LOVE the brushed gold hardware.
30.gif
i've been lusting after that for a while now.
and the leather is so smooshie yummy!
30.gif

brownUPclosepurse.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and lastly my new white bag. apparently i have a thing for leather right now.

whitefarpurse.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
upclose of the same bag. and this one is SUPER soft leather.
and again the beautimus brushed gold hardware.

whiteUPclosepurse.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and one of my favorite things about the bag. the inside
30.gif

ok. i''m done. anyone else have any purses to add?

whiteInsidepurse.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute bags Jcrow. I love coach. I love the white Maxx too!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I mainly carry this Marc Jacobs bag that I bought at Liberty. I''m not sure of the style name ... it has a really bling-y gold shoulder strap that is tucked into the bag for this pic - I don''t like using it when I''m dressed for a casual day out. I love the bag and use it for work when I''m wearing something non-brown (when I wear brown, I wear my Chloe Edith messenger in "tobacco").

This is my first attempt attaching a photo so I hope this works!

Bath Marc Jacobs.JPG

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sort-of-new baby botkier!! (with my other baby posing next to it
3.gif
) I got it last april, but totally forgot to post it here!

5y354yc45yv.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo here is mine! I must admit I love all Coach purses and I have lots... Recently bought this one for myself... Loving it too... However, I do miss my shoulder strap....
face6.gif

Picture 701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results