shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your halos... with gaps

Eilonwy

Shiny_Rock
So many pictures of enagement rings... but hardly ever of wedding sets! I love halos, (with or without gaps) so would love everyone to post their halo wedding sets here and see how much gap is between the e-ring and wedding ring! :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was going to be my set.. but changed it..because we were having issues with the setting.. I ended up going to a single shank...

P3080026.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine. I don't mind the gap.

cmswedset0120.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
My halo is set with a gemstone now, but when it was set with a diamond, I liked it best with a thin (2 mm) band. I like a gap.

CIMG1670.JPG

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
here's mine. a very minimal gap, but i usually wear them on separate hands anyway. i hate that the wedding band scratches the e-ring shank.

176631_394734.jpg

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
LAG2010|1304695361|2913936 said:
here's mine. a very minimal gap, but i usually wear them on separate hands anyway. i hate that the wedding band scratches the e-ring shank.
LAG2010, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set...I have a pic of it stored in my computer. It was my inspiration for my wedding band. I have a halo too and couldnt figure out what I wanted for a wedding band.....After seeing yours, I decided eternity band....I love the mismatched look!! Mine will be made with 10 pointers (for now) but someday in the future I hope it will grow to be like yours too :) Thanks for sharing your pics!

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
Eilonwy|1304671354|2913765 said:
So many pictures of enagement rings... but hardly ever of wedding sets! I love halos, (with or without gaps) so would love everyone to post their halo wedding sets here and see how much gap is between the e-ring and wedding ring! :bigsmile:[/quote

Eilonwy- this is a great thread! I've been searching and lurking at everyone wedding bands to see what I want for mine halo ring. My ering is made so that the wedding band would sit flush w it. I'm so excited to see everyone's sets. Keep the pictures coming.

dreamingoftacori

Rough_Rock
customnovotacoridreaming.jpg

This will be my wedding set. So excited to pick up the completed band tomorrow! I also plan on adding a thin 1mm spacer in between to prevent any harm to the basket of my engagement ring. Not sure about the gap issues but so far it seems like there won't be or if there is, it'll be very slight which I almost prefer.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
lbbaber|1304696691|2913945 said:
LAG2010|1304695361|2913936 said:
LAG2010, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your set...I have a pic of it stored in my computer. It was my inspiration for my wedding band. I have a halo too and couldnt figure out what I wanted for a wedding band.....After seeing yours, I decided eternity band....I love the mismatched look!! Mine will be made with 10 pointers (for now) but someday in the future I hope it will grow to be like yours too :) Thanks for sharing your pics!

thanks so much lbbaber. appreciate the comments. an eternity band along with halo defintely creates a lot of bling!

Eilonwy

Shiny_Rock
athenaworth|1304714814|2914240 said:
I thought I could snatch pictures from my previous "show me" thread to show you, but I can't, so I'll just post the link. The photos with the wedding band are on page 1 and 3: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-doron-isaak-reset-is-here.158714/page-3?hilit=my%20doron%20isaak%20reset']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-doron-isaak-reset-is-here.158714/page-3?hilit=my%20doron%20isaak%20reset[/URL]

Athenaworth I hope you don't mind but your set (and previous sets) were just too awesome to hide away in another thread! So I've added them here:

untitled1.png

untitled2.png

untitled.png

untitled3.png

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
Here 's my set. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted for the wedding band. I've tried it w/just one band..it didn't look right to me..so went with a wrap instead. It gave me gap and one band on each side. I had my ering custom made so that it would sit flush w/ the band but I later realized I like it better w/ gap and this way the band wont rub the side diamonds on the profile of the ering. Me, personally i LOVE the look of the halo wore by itself so I don't plan on wearing it often w the wrap...but its nice to have it when the hubby wants me to wear a wedding band...or if i want to bling it up.

photo.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine! Bezel milgrained eternity band is .45cts...bought from ebay!

HPIM0314.JPG

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Another angle...

HPIM0323b.JPG

ringpics 002.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results