shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Favorite Picture of Your Ring!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Dang Kayla17 that should win a photography award! Amazing purple arrows...so cool!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I'm not sure. I took it with my iphone.

Do you have a purple iphone case by any chance? My diamonds show up teal blue thanks to my phone case.
I thought it was reflecting the sky until I noticed they were just a little too teal.

Pretty picture either way...

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a purple iphone case by any chance? My diamonds show up teal blue thanks to my phone case.
I thought it was reflecting the sky until I noticed they were just a little too teal.

Pretty picture either way...
Hi! No, I don't. I have a clear iPhone case but my iPhone is rose gold. Thank you!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang Kayla17 that should win a photography award! Amazing purple arrows...so cool!
Thanks! I thought they were cool. Especially since my favorite color is purple!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Michelle/Catmom...I am dying here! LOVE your pictures!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!

My Sapphire Ring

may 8.jpg

TDF!!!!!:love::love::love:

Another TDF ring!!!:love::love::love:

and m2b I love your whole collection!

LOL If I quoted all the rings I LOVE so much in this thread we'd never be done so suffice it to say I am wiping the drool off my keyboard and putting my jaw back together and continuing on with my day. But OMG what amazing beautiful gorgeous bling there is in this thread.

And please continue sharing your beauties here.:appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have so many favorite photos of my set, but I selected 4, and created a collage to prevent photo clutter. ;-)
The top two demonstrate the clarity, and reflective characteristics of my EC. I love the way the diamond reflects the engraving against the mirror that is reflecting the diamond...it's insane!
The bottom left photo shows a glimpse of flash from the faceting both against the stone, and against the mirror, beneath.
The bottom right photo demonstrates the "pillar" formation of the symmetry & precision cuts of the EC in comparison to the "pillar" design of the lamp post, reflected in the mirror. If these photos aren't mesmerizing, I don't know what to say...lol!
I love the added sparkle & fun the wedding band adds to each photo...and emphasizes the beauty of the center EC. The detail on the ER shank is clearly visible & reflected, as well.
These photos were taken with my wedding set resting on top of the beautiful, musical jewelry box my DH gave me on our wedding night, as my wedding gift; it plays our "first dance" song: "My One and Only Love" by Frank Sinatra. :love:

IMG_5160.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous photos Matthews1127!:love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous photos Matthews1127!:love:
Thank you, Missy!!! I just love how different they are! The concept of "smoke n mirrors" in the photos makes it fun!! :lol:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Generally, yes. Old threads resurface with new information or pictures frequently. It gives everyone an excuse to go back and reread threads we have forgotten or missed the first time around. :dance:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ruby!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have many good pictures yet as it just happened 2 weeks ago, but here's my emerald cut! 2.1ct, F, VVS1. Also is a platinum band.

IMG_2443.JPG IMG_2441.JPG
This is beautiful! I'd love to hear more about your ring!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
The style reminds me of the T&CO Harmony line. Anyone else see that too?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taken at dusk! I love how the rings stand out and the diamonds look so bright in the dark.

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5729.JPG

Last edited:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is Mr. Kaplan in her new setting, so far this is my favorite picture of her and I don't see that changing. However he tried to kill me about 5 seconds later, because that's how he rolls. He has anger management issues, not the best trait in something with claws lol.

IMG_2806.PNG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results