shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Fancy Color Diamonds!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my FLY/FY family with some pinks , blues, browns and greys thrown in.

Yellow Diamond Family2.jpg

Yellow Diamond Family.jpg

DSC_1642.JPG

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
20230721_115707.jpg

20230721_120745.jpg

I'm overjoyed with a recent purchase and just wanted to share on PS. It's a 0.61 Si2 fancy brownish pink pear which I deliberated over for the longest time, because the vendor is new to me and there is a no-returns policy. After looking over numerous videos and photos, I decided to pull the trigger and was happy with what I received. Sorry for the unclear second photo. I wanted to capture the colours of the stones in different lighting, but it was really tricky to photograph.

The fancy brownish pink pear is by no means perfect, but it's within my budget and looks lovely beside a fancy greyish greenish blue oval that I owned for several years and was uncertain how to best set it.

I'm now thinking of a toi and moi ring, but I can't decide if I'll be happier with a colourless diamond halo around each stone, or a double halo of fancy pink and colourless diamond (also around each stone). I'm concerned that the latter design would be too big and ostentatious, but am also of the opinion that the fancy pink halo would showcase the colours of both diamonds better. Ha first-world problems?

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results