shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
598B685D-82A2-4C74-947B-790CD3C3F8EE.jpeg C764592A-B522-432F-9393-1C14CA6F2BF2.jpeg another, I bought this wood, plastic pearl and leaf skeleton necklace while visiting the Bienalle in Venice some years ago, to go with a skirt which I found in Prato. It’s not photographing well, but it lies beautifully at the neckline. Also, it’s best to have some tan when wearing it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I don’t wear them very often but still love them. There’s a different kind of fun with fashion jewelry.

Oh this is so lovely! Feminine and delicate and so pretty.:love:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little something I picked up, this is an OEC cut CZ with a hint of pink. It's funny because it's pink in sunlight and whiter in the house. For when I'm feeling a little extra extra :P2

IMG_5007.JPG IMG_5003.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4998.JPG
    IMG_4998.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 76

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the photo. Love the polka dots, love the fake pearls. You are modern, but this outfit has something of the 50es in it, and that fashion was beautiful, and very feminine.

Thank you very much, we go every year to the 1940s weekend at our local restored steam railway. Its a nice family day out and I like to make an effort :cool2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I've got a few Pandora rings, and I don't know if they qualify as fabulous. But I think this Swarovski pendant necklace from 2008 is fabulous! Originally purchased as a gift for my best friend, but it wasn't her style so she wanted to exchange for something else, and I kept it.
IMG_2791.JPG IMG_2792.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got this on a whim a few weeks ago...still has the tags on it and I am pretty sure I will never wear this out in public but still it's fun to look at. My good friend gave me the idea to see how an emerald cut would look on me. If I could have more than one large diamond it's between an antique pear and an antique emerald cut but only large looks right on my (man) hands and sadly these are not in my budget. Plus I really am a one ring girl and OEC is the cut that makes my heart go pitter patter no doubt about that at all. One ring to rule them all for this girl. But it sure is fun imagining all the different gorgeous diamond options out there and just for fun sharing with you guys here. Believe it or not this is around 8 carats! See? Doesn't really look that large on me at all.

emeraldcutringatbeach.jpg.png

tommyandfauxemeraldcutring.jpg.png

emeraldcutring.jpg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And my wedding "tiara"...Swarovski crystals I believe. Haven't worn it since but now that I am thinking about it we do have a black tie affair coming up in the spring...too much or do you think it is just right for a black tie dinner dance given by my dh's work place at the Museum of Natural History?
(sorry these are the only 2 pics I could find of it)

tiarapic.jpeg

tiarapic.jpg

Course I do prefer the real deal...hmmm...wonder if this beauty is still available. It's real and it's magnificent.:kiss2:

tiara.jpg

Rubies and diamonds oh my.:kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh @missy that EC looks amazing on your hand! Tommy is so cute :love:Love the tiara too, and I think you should wear it to your formal dinner.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh @missy that EC looks amazing on your hand! Tommy is so cute :love:Love the tiara too, and I think you should wear it to your formal dinner.

Hahahaha thanks Junie. With or without Bubbalah? :whistle: :cheeky:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My moissy was putting on a pretty display in the car today, she is the OEC, please forgive the swollen fingers.

IMG_9835.JPG IMG_9836.JPG

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I picked these up today at the Swarovski outlet store. Now I finally have earrings to wear with my YG pieces.

2BC82152-F532-4E0A-9A74-985CBD04E653.jpeg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My moissy was putting on a pretty display in the car today, she is the OEC, please forgive the swollen fingers.

IMG_9835.JPG IMG_9836.JPG

Damn, that’s nice! Where is the OEC from?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair, it is a 7mm Harro OEC made by The Northway Studio on Etsy. The band is a brushed rose gold and the head is white gold. The culet on this stone is very small at my request.

Thanks for the compliment and for asking :wavey:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@pearaffair, it is a 7mm Harro OEC made by The Northway Studio on Etsy. The band is a brushed rose gold and the head is white gold. The culet on this stone is very small at my request.

Thanks for the compliment and for asking :wavey:

It’s beautiful! Thanks for the info!

Suchi

Rough_Rock
My second pair from brightechovintage in Etsy. I just love this store. If possible I would buy the entire collection ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_20181015_095328__01.jpg
    IMG_20181015_095328__01.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 86
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results