shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your emerald diamond rings purchased from whiteflash

4114heidi

Rough_Rock
Show me your emerald cut diamond rings purchased from Whiteflash, please.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me your emerald diamond rings purchased from whitef

I don't have an EC diamond ring from WF but I do have EC diamond studs from them. I love them!

They are E .4 and .41 VVS1 and VVS2.

_4252.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Whiteflash specializes in top cut ideal cut rounds and princess cuts, so you aren't going to find a lot of emerald cuts purchased there. They will call them in for you, but it is not the same as their normal in-house diamond line.

P

PierreBear

Diamondseeker - Do you mind sharing if there are vendors that specialize in emeralds? (Sorry to change the topic slightly but it seems a relevant question)

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

PierreBear|1466428705|4045900 said:
Diamondseeker - Do you mind sharing if there are vendors that specialize in emeralds? (Sorry to change the topic slightly but it seems a relevant question)

Good Old Gold is your best bet. Check-out their emerald cut videos on youtube.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PierreBear|1466428705|4045900 said:

I agree that GOG specializes in well cut stones in all shapes. They would likely call in some for you and then do a video comparison showing differences in light return. However, it isn't a bad idea to look at JA first to narrow some down (people here can help). GOG can often call in those stones, or you can just order from JA and get yourself an ASET scope!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results