shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me Your Ear Candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I know everyone out there has got some amazing earrings and I would really love to see them. Can you please post them here?

Here are some of mine...they are a mix of diamonds, colour stones+diamonds and pearls.

EarCandy2.JPG

gemnut

Shiny_Rock

Hi Dia Diva!

I''ve been wanting to post my ear-candy since I saw this thread but it was hard to get things organized, and then my scanner wasn''t working and I had lent out the camera, then the file was too big to post... well, you get the idea! Anyway, here is my darling ear-candy now! Hope you like them!

Gemnut

earrings (Medium).jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooh!!! Fun to see those great collections!
18.gif

Here are my antique earrings...(totallly out of proportion with eachother)

widget

itc.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey Gemnut....what are those red ones? The one''s that look like catseyes??????

widget

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Hi widget :)

The red ones are cabochon rubies with diamonds around them. I have a 15ct cabochon ruby ring to match those.

Gemnut

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Widget, every single piece of jewelry you''ve ever posted makes my heart beat faster. You have such exquisite taste & imagination.

I love those art nouveau ladies. They remind me of the illustrations of Ozma from L. Frank Baum''s sequels to the Wizard of Oz.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
such great collections! i hope there will be more
18.gif

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Boy, I''m enjoying this! Widget, what kind of metal are those ladies made from? They look really cool!

I sure hope to see more of them earrings. Next to rings, earrings are my favorite type of jewelry. (As if you hadn''t guesed!) LOL

Gemnut

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Glitterata!
1.gif
When I first got them, I thought they were Egyptian Revival...obviously I didn''t look at them very closely...
20.gif

Gemnut: They''re 18K..

I still prefer rings and bracelets over earrings...I can see and enjoy looking at them when I wear them!
3.gif

widget

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva- Oh look at those pearls! I just love pearl studs!
And Gemnut- those little (I am guessing) diamond and emerald ones with the bows are so pretty and SCREAM christmas time.
Widget- Your bees are lovely, I love the detail.

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Actually, Matatora, the emeralds are not so little
25.gif
. At almost 5 cts apiece, total for the two 8.8 cts plus over 1 ct worth of diamonds, these are the most expensive earrings I ever bought
23.gif

But you are correct, I got them when I was in the holiday spirit!!
20.gif

Glad you liked them, they are one of my favorites.
18.gif

Gemnut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results