shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your double halo rings!

Halohello

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I am a long time lurker and have in particular stalked all the stunning halos on this site. I am considering resetting my round solitaire (0.65 ct) into a double halo however, and haven't seen many of those... Pretty please show me your bling and tell me why you went for a double!

Single halos - feel free to light up my day with yours too with your reasons for choosing a single halo!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Two of my doubles:

_894.jpg
img_7040_5.jpg

Wow these are amazing! Who did them for you? This is an old thread but I found it because I was searching for both double halo and airline halo. It's hard to find settings that look like this. I recently upgraded my e-ring but don't want to get rid of the original for sentimental reasons, so I was thinking of resetting the diamond in something like this for finger coverage. The only thing I've managed to find online is the pic I'm posting below; but the vendor isn't too friendly so a bit wary of going with him. Love the style of it though as well a yours though my ering diamond is far smaller at 1.2 :) s-l500.jpg

Kathypdoe

Rough_Rock
Wow these are amazing! Who did them for you? This is an old thread but I found it because I was searching for both double halo and airline halo. It's hard to find settings that look like this. I recently upgraded my e-ring but don't want to get rid of the original for sentimental reasons, so I was thinking of resetting the diamond in something like this for finger coverage. The only thing I've managed to find online is the pic I'm posting below; but the vendor isn't too friendly so a bit wary of going with him. Love the style of it though as well a yours though my ering diamond is far smaller at 1.2 :) s-l500.jpg

Oh, this is beautiful!! I found a ring I fell in love with, and emailed David Klass. He made it perfectly!! He did three rings for me through the years.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results