shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamonds with sapphire/ coloured side stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I am super excited!

I am having my jeweller make a ring like this but with a centre 1ct emerald cut diamond and side sapphires. I am so excited, as it is going to be my engagement ring. We got engaged on 16th Feb!

I can't wait for it to be ready and want you all to show me your diamond rings with coloured side stones!

Click here for pic as I can't seem to post one

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
mine is in my avatar. not really side stones but alternating halo of sorts. tons and tons and tons (probably too many!) pics in my SMTR thread here

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve noticed yours before and I love it. My heart flutters at deco settings with sapphires, diamond and milgrain. I love your style of rung but finding a wedding band to go with seemed far too hard! Where is it from? It looks fay Cullen esque!

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
yep the wedding band issue is definitely there. and good eye, it''s antique from fay cullen!

i''ve decided on separate hands for the w-band issue til we can shell out for a nice custom band to fit around the under gallery (will probably be a 1.5mm with teeny diamonds).

i knew it was going to be an issue but i loved it too much to go with anything else!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphirelover, you new ring looks STUNNING! Pics when you get it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring sounds very pretty. I wear this as a RHR but it is an ering.
hrtringclsmc.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see your ring!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im afraid i dont have one to share sapphirelover but im very excited to see your ring - i adore three stone emerald cut rings with sapphire sides... i tried one on a little while ago and nearly wet myself it was so gorgeous
30.gif
9.gif

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is in my avatar...love the look of saph sides...the EC will be beautiful

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I originally started looking on the coloured stones board and studied that sapphire thread intently. However, after trying several sapphire rings on decided to go for a diamond with sapphire accents.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a thing about EC sapphires, so I love that ring!! And it will be equally stunning with an EC diamond in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results