Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

cvalier26

Rough_Rock
All of yours are beautiful :) Mine are much more modest but I love them, .16 ctw, they really shine from afar :) (I don’t remember all the specs but they were G VSI I think). I wouldn’t exchange them for a bigger size, maybe in a couple of years (I’m 29) C28FE91A-2FC3-470C-B7F9-5C3BBE1CC7F1.jpeg
I‘m thinking of getting these .028 each paved diamonds as a present for a teenager, first diamond studs, I don’t have a huge budget but she has small earlobes and I figure she can always use them as a second hole or pass them on when she’s older, what do you think? The specs are lower than mine (so less expensive) but they are really shiny, I’ m happy about that. I bought them with an exchange policy to be able to see them in natural light and all, and they do shine 3D31ACC9-61C5-4766-A7CC-E287E25FDC0F.jpeg 529030E9-BED1-43DC-931A-8DF632DB5FBE.jpeg

cvalier26

Rough_Rock
I‘m thinking of getting these .028 each paved diamonds as a present for a teenager, first diamond studs, I don’t have a huge budget but she has small earlobes and I figure she can always use them as a second hole or pass them on when she’s older, what do you think? The specs are lower than mine (so less expensive) but they are really shiny, I’ m happy about that. I bought them with an exchange policy to be able to see them in natural light and all, and they do shine 3D31ACC9-61C5-4766-A7CC-E287E25FDC0F.jpeg 529030E9-BED1-43DC-931A-8DF632DB5FBE.jpeg
I forgot to mention I bought them at 140€, does that seem reasonable?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.