shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond shape/cut videos!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
A collection of everyones real world videos, showing how your diamond shape performs! Rainbows, brilliance, low light, bring it all on in the name of research!

If you've got multiple shapes and can put them in a video beside each other, even better!

I thought it would be helpful to have a thread that we can all share our videos on how our diamond shape/cuts perform. I've been trying to see how different shapes show rainbows, what OEC's really look like in bright light, what sort of rainbows asscher cuts give off compared to rounds and the hunt has been long.

(Excuse me if this thread already exists somewhere, I searched and couldn't find anything like this.)

I'll go first with an asscher, indoors, on a sunny day (the stone showed more rainbows in person than my phone could capture):

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
A collection of everyones real world videos, showing how your diamond shape performs! Rainbows, brilliance, low light, bring it all on in the name of research!

If you've got multiple shapes and can put them in a video beside each other, even better!

I thought it would be helpful to have a thread that we can all share our videos on how our diamond shape/cuts perform. I've been trying to see how different shapes show rainbows, what OEC's really look like in bright light, what sort of rainbows asscher cuts give off compared to rounds and the hunt has been long.

(Excuse me if this thread already exists somewhere, I searched and couldn't find anything like this.)

I'll go first with an asscher, indoors, on a sunny day (the stone showed more rainbows in person than my phone could capture):
Wow, that asscher is GORGEOUS! Just a mirror ball of clear fiery goodness.
I'll play too.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Here is my old cut, original e-ring...1.04 I VVS something 52 or 53% table...she is wonky but I love her. At night she is all firey.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results