carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond pendant

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MakingTheGrade|1331214972|3143860 said:
Finally got my pendant, it's a.72 ct AGS0 G Si1 bezel set in 14k wg.

file.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.. that was the hardest decision for me.. to bezel or not.... :love:

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
This was my old one, an OEC of 1.3? which I passed on to JbEG because I'm not crazy about rounds. It was very sparkly and lively, but I wanted this, by James Meyer - the last two pictures...

Such a lot of lovely pendants here, I'm sure you'll find inspiration! :twirl:

IMG_6720.JPG

IMG_6728.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8130.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe said:
Here's mine! 1.30 E SI1 pear, posed next to my 1.46 J VS2 e-ring. It's true what they say: pears do look bigger than rounds, and bezels do add a little size visually!

Love your jewels!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loves Vintage|1338914044|3209662 said:
Bumping for new pendants! Also, for those of us looking for inspiration, please post who made your pendant!

Also, adding my little pendant that I wear almost every day. :))

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...c-in-a-vintage-inspired-sally-pendant.139643/

JV I adore your pendant!! I might copy that design one day. Sally is so great! I have been wanting a diamond pendant with more sibstance than a solitaire or bezel and that design is really up my ally!

Enjoy your search for inspriation 8)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1338926208|3209823 said:
Loves Vintage|1338914044|3209662 said:
Bumping for new pendants! Also, for those of us looking for inspiration, please post who made your pendant!

Also, adding my little pendant that I wear almost every day. :))

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...c-in-a-vintage-inspired-sally-pendant.139643/

JV I adore your pendant!! I might copy that design one day. Sally is so great! I have been wanting a diamond pendant with more sibstance than a solitaire or bezel and that design is really up my ally!

Enjoy your search for inspriation 8)

Thanks, Skippy and Dreamer. Yes, Dreamer, Sally is awesome. Nice thing about the design is there are so many options for tweaking it to wind up with a completely unique design!

And, Dreamer, ;-) ;-) re: my search!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom, your pendant is perfect! love the halo, the colour of the centre stone, the length... it's just ... perfect! :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, I love your pendant!! Gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Enerchi and junebug17!

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
sushi|1289274348|2758907 said:
Hello Everyone,

I didnt think to do this when I was a lurker, but now im getting all excited about my ering, so I thought I would post photos of my gorgeous pendant. I got this for my 30th Birthday from my parents last year.... Again it is from my jeweller here in Hong Kong, and I rarely take it off!

x x Sushi x x

3_3.jpg
1_6.jpg
2_3.jpg

Totally in love with your necklace. Do you have the size if the diamonds by any chance?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two other diamond pendants that I haven't been wearing as often as the "M". The first is made with Calla Diamonds and is 1.02cts F VS1. The second is a FY and white diamond pendant, .51ct FY and .56 cts G VS2.

cmscallapend01.jpg

cmscallapend9.jpg

cmsyellowset7.jpg

cmsyellowset2.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Oh catmom I love all of your stuff, but esp that calla pendant! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :-o :shock:
Catmom --- :love: :love: :love: :love:

Those are all absolutely breathtaking pieces!!! HOLY COW! I stopped and showed my DH these --- even HE was impressed (and that's hard to do!) Love your pendants! especially the FY suite - bracelet, pendant and your ering! Happy to polish them for you, if they need cleaning!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, I love al the jewelry you have shared with us on PS! Beautiful pieces! And I also love all the pendants shown in this thread...love the variety! It just makes me want so many more pendants LOL!

We are away at our beach house now so I didn't bring my favorite pendant with me (sapphire/aquamarine/diamond pendant) but I did bring the one I bought from Yenny on DB and I also bought another this week at my favorite jewelry store in Lambertville so while I cannot share all my pendants with you guys now I can share these 2. Thanks again Yenny! Love the Beverley K you sold to me!

So sorry for the poor quality photos...I still have no camera and I am not very good at taking photos from my smartphone of myself especially! My neighbor came out yesterday evening as I was taking a pic of myself (the pendant) LOL but I am not sure she thought it strange...people who live by the water are a bit different than "normal" folk I daresay!

pendantfromJenndb.jpeg

newpendantbythesea.jpeg

pendants2.jpeg

newpendant1.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you rosetta! The Calla pendant has some of the finest detail work I've ever had.

Enerchi, you and your hubby are too sweet!

Missy, you have some beautiful pendants yourself!!!

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness, you all have some beautiful pendants! I'll share mine, although they are nothing special by PS standards. They are very special to me, though. The yellow gold solitaire was given to me by my mother and father after my college graduation. I think it is about .33 ct. The white gold pendant is about .5 tcw.

pendants.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okie_girl, your pendants are quite lovely and how special that they have such meaning for you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okie_girl, your pendants are quite lovely and how special that they have such meaning for you!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine.

.52 ctw, top diamond is .16ct and the bottom is .36ct. Both I color VS2 clarity, set in 14kt rose gold.

I took these 2 OECs out of a 3-stone ring that had been my grandmother's.

RGPendant.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

gwennivere

Rough_Rock
So my fiance has been meaning to buy his mother a diamond pendant forever now. It's his thank you for supporting him all these years. Well, 3 years after saying he'd buy her one, he finally did! We had this setting custom made as she wanted something a bit fancier than just a bezel or martini setting. It's a 1.07ct TripleX H-SI2 RB!

2012-12-19_18.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gwennivere|1355959487|3336014 said:
So my fiance has been meaning to buy his mother a diamond pendant forever now. It's his thank you for supporting him all these years. Well, 3 years after saying he'd buy her one, he finally did! We had this setting custom made as she wanted something a bit fancier than just a bezel or martini setting. It's a 1.07ct TripleX H-SI2 RB!

Wow, I really like it, very different and such a unique design, very eye-catching! And what a sweet thing for your fiance to do, his mother will treasure it always.

advokait

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results