shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Eternity Bands!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my Leon Mege bead set platinum eternity, bought preloved by the lovely @mrs-b 20220916_133105.jpg and paired with my BG Dream 1.17 G ering.
Also sharing my Tiffany Soleste eternity paired with my .75 HOF!
I love eternities! Let's see yours.

#Bling_dream19:-

I love your wedding set. And you know I love the Leon band! But your Tiffany Soleste with your HOF .75 is the stuff of dreams for me.

STUNNING!

#smalldiamondsrock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My previous eternity - roughly 2.7ctw in 18kt yellow by DKJ. Shown here with my 3.61 I VS2. I have neither of these rings now, but am thinking seriously about redoing the eternity with 20 pt diamonds (previously 13 pt diamonds) in platinum. I loved this ring and it was a lovely stand-alone ring.

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
#Bling_dream19:-

I love your wedding set. And you know I love the Leon band! But your Tiffany Soleste with your HOF .75 is the stuff of dreams for me.

STUNNING!

#smalldiamondsrock

Thank you soo much @mrs-b I'm having lots of fun with these eternities and having 2 wedding sets!

gsdgirl

Rough_Rock
Would love to see photos of a round brilliant with a 3-sided micropave setting paired with an emerald eternity band! I’m curious about how the juxtaposition of the styles may pair together (I have this engagement ring and happen to also have fallen in love with emerald eternity wedding bands).

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Adding my Leon Mege bead set platinum eternity, bought preloved by the lovely @mrs-b 20220916_133105.jpg and paired with my BG Dream 1.17 G ering.
Also sharing my Tiffany Soleste eternity paired with my .75 HOF!
I love eternities! Let's see yours.

I love the look of the Soleste. Do the diamonds rub against your solitaire?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MissGotRocks I love your Tiffany band BUT your three stone is perfection! What is the ratio of the three diamonds. It’s amazing! :kiss2:

Aww, thanks @MamaBee! The center stone is 2.53 and the sides are .33 each. My ring size is 5.25 - 5.5. You have two spectacular three stone rings too!!

chere

Shiny_Rock
Sharing my early Black Friday find!

Emerald cut eternity band from Blue Nile. I originally ordered a size 6.5 but exchanged it for a 6. It took about 2 weeks to get my new ring. Blue Nile added sizing beads for a small fee before they shipped it back to me.

I lucked out with the exchange. The paperwork that came with the ring states 2.99ctw, 27 stones, H, VS2 although the website has it listed as 2.31ctw. The first ring matched the online description. Both rings look like Fs next to my F solitaire.

BN ring 1.jpg
BN ring 2.jpg
BN ring 3.jpg
BN ring 4.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This arrived last week and I absolutely love it.

10 pt diamonds - colorless, eye clean, excellent cut, round brilliants. I wear this ring with my new (-ish) heavy wedding band, with which it lines up exactly. Love it - and it's my new go-to set.

I love big diamonds but I rarely wear a lot of jewelry, so this scratches all itches for me; sparkly, utilitarian, robust but perfectly made.

Both rings by DKJ - eternity in 18kt, wedder in 20kt. Eternity is roughly....2.25 ctw I think?

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, correction re above (for what it's worth) - 11 pt diamonds, apparently. Details matter on PriceScope!!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock

10 pt diamonds - colorless, eye clean, excellent cut, round brilliants. I wear this ring with my new (-ish) heavy wedding band, with which it lines up exactly. Love it - and it's my new go-to set.

I love big diamonds but I rarely wear a lot of jewelry, so this scratches all itches for me; sparkly, utilitarian, robust but perfectly made.

Both rings by DKJ - eternity in 18kt, wedder in 20kt. Eternity is roughly....2.25 ctw I think?

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

we **NEED** a hand picture!!! P-L-E-A-S-E! Gorgeous set!

twentytwo

Rough_Rock

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous!! Congratulations :)

Would love to see handshots!

P

Petalouda

Love this. Is it comfortable to wear? What is the carat weight and who made it?
Extremely comfortable! The carat weight is 6.33 (ring is a size 6.75). It was made by Steven Kirsch.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Extremely comfortable! The carat weight is 6.33 (ring is a size 6.75). It was made by Steven Kirsch.

Oh thanks for the reply! Of course, that’s why the prongs are so perfect!

P

Petalouda

Oh thanks for the reply! Of course, that’s why the prongs are so perfect!

Indeed. When Steven asked my husband about his hesitation with emerald cut eternity bands (in general since my husband wasn’t convinced they were as elegant as I thought), my husband replied the prongs looked like antennae to him. Steven assured him he would make the prongs elegant and like you said…perfect!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Indeed. When Steven asked my husband about his hesitation with emerald cut eternity bands (in general since my husband wasn’t convinced they were as elegant as I thought), my husband replied the prongs looked like antennae to him. Steven assured him he would make the prongs elegant and like you said…perfect!

It’s perfectly elegant and shows how classic an emerald eternity is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results