shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond e-ring settings + plain bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
We have a thread dedicated to diamond eternity sets and a thread dedicated to solitaires + eternity rings, but is there a thread that has diamond e-ring settings + plain bands? If there is I''m sorry but I couldn''t find it.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll start -- Paula C I hope you don''t mind! I love her set == her 3 stone ring is one of my favorites.

PaulaCset.jpg

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
well, thought id add my set as well..

i originally got a princess semi-eternity band as my ER and then custom made a plain WR to match...i wear this often when im too scared about wearing my three stone ring around...

sorry for the not so great pic! (i havent cleaned the rings in a while)...

diamondwithplain.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is a great idea!
36.gif

I don''t have a wedding set to post yet (still waiting for the proposal-and going insane by the way), but I want a solitaire and plain band. I think the look is so classic.

So until I get my own, I will have to admire others.... SO KEEP THE PICS COMING!! (It''s the only therapy I can afford)
19.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Mine
RingsJC.JD.02a.JPG

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if this counts, but it''s my e-ring and spacer
9.gif
Oh, and ignore the fact that it doesn''t look like the two sit flush--I accidentally had the e-ring on upside down
37.gif

DSCN0384gr.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 9:21:33 PM
Author: researcher
I don''t know if this counts, but it''s my e-ring and spacer
9.gif
Oh, and ignore the fact that it doesn''t look like the two sit flush--I accidentally had the e-ring on upside down
37.gif
OH My- researcher you know I love this look with THE princess!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Did you notice what an idiot I was though? How hard is it to put your rings on the right way?!?! I need sleep!!!
39.gif

Thanks for the compliment though!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
How do you tell it''s upside-down? I thought rings were symmetrical, except for pears, of course...
33.gif
33.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 10:42:49 PM
Author: goldengirl
How do you tell it''s upside-down? I thought rings were symmetrical, except for pears, of course...
33.gif
33.gif

I suspect she means that one side of the spacer band is designed to sit flush against her ering and the other side is designed to sit flush against her wedding ring?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Actually, my spacer was made to fit perfectly with a particular side of my e-ring. If you look closely in the picture you can see that the head of my e-ring does not just slide seemlessly into the spacer. That is because the sides are just slightly off, but enough that one works, the other doesn''t
1.gif
Does that make sense?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 11:09:27 PM
Author: researcher
Actually, my spacer was made to fit perfectly with a particular side of my e-ring. If you look closely in the picture you can see that the head of my e-ring does not just slide seemlessly into the spacer. That is because the sides are just slightly off, but enough that one works, the other doesn''t
1.gif
Does that make sense?
makes sense to me
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I cracked up at the thought a picture with an upside down ring!! Maybe I need some sleep because I can''t really tell. Or maybe I just need some dinner.
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I guess it''s just obvious to me because my stone usually covers the middle of the spacer, and in this photo it doesn''t. Also, I can see the gap. Maybe I''m just too anal!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Pebbles - thanks for posting my set. I appreciate the compliment.

Mrs. JCJD - I just love your set. So elegant yet unusual.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
This isn''t my set, but I found it a while back on antiqueengagementrings.com. It''s a set from Tiffany''s from the 1930s and I just love it.

7424d.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Love that antique Tiffany!!
30.gif

Well, this thread gives me another excuse to post my ring with new Pt band!!

plainband.jpg

susi

Shiny_Rock
What pretty diamond ring sets
1.gif

Here is mine.....

1hofandband.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Susi,

I love your ring. That diamond is so beautiful and HUGE!!! I''ve seen pictures of it before and just think it''s magnificent!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Susi- I have admired your ring!

Welcome.
What are the specs again?

susi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, for the nice welcome
35.gif
everyone. You are very kind.

This stone was quick set in a 6 prong Stuller bombe mount medium height as I wanted to wear the ring now and not wait for a custom mount. All this was 2 years ago. It''s a very sturdy mount and I''ve felt all along that it''s ashame to move it to something else as it''s such a secure mount. But, there are times when I wish for a little more entertainment in my mount....a little more dressy but not too much for this stone. A future project??

The diamond is an HOF I color SI 1.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
If I remember correctly, it''s a 3ct stone, right? I love it in that mounting! I am in the process of remounting my round into a 6 prong solitaire because I just love the simple, elegant, clean lines. And I love how it looks with a plain or diamond wedding band.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow susi, your ring is just amazing!!! I love the sleek elegant setting. It rocks, haha!!!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Susi, your ring is beautiful, and the diamond is huge!!! I Love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/14/2005 8:11:30 PM
Author: Demelza
If I remember correctly, it''s a 3ct stone, right? I love it in that mounting! I am in the process of remounting my round into a 6 prong solitaire because I just love the simple, elegant, clean lines. And I love how it looks with a plain or diamond wedding band.
Demelza, yes, you''re correct! It''s 3.174

Small melee stones on a band really look good with it too, I feel.

And thank you all, for the sweet compliments!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to see more pics if you have them. I think that ring and stone deserve their own thread!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely, Demelza is right!!! This beauty needs it''s own thread, pretty please???
31.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I agree - that baby looks like a million buck! Just beautiful!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I want to see more pictures of Susi''s ring. Side views? On the hand? ETC ETC. Susi?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results