shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your diamond cross pendants - Neck shots please!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi PSers! I recently spotted a diamond cross thread over in Jewelry Pieces and I started kind of wanting one! I really like the Tiffany one but it is too pricey. I would love to see yours and also neckshots as I am curious how they look on. Please let me know what length chains you have on too! Thanks!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me your diamond cross pendants - Neck shots please!

I have no idea what the diamond is.. it is probably about .70 I would guess.. it was a gift from my ex after the birth of my daughter that was set in a bezel setting in yellow gold.. which I had reset....in this cross.. I know the cross is palladium and the chain is 18K a long link that I love.. it didn't come in palladium and the jeweler wanted me to buy a matching chain.. but this was the one I wanted... I think it looks fine...

IMG_0360.JPG

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AH! This is my FIFTH time trying to get this loaded but it's saying my file names are invalid, keep making changes so lets hope it works this time :)

Bought this off of craigslist after an exhausting search for a diamond cross pendant. I ran into the issue of sup par quality for the price or super amazing quality but couldn't afford. I found this listed on the Cali. craigslist (I was in Ontario) and emailed her and found out she worked at a jewelry store and was selling it because she no longer wore it. Diamonds are all clean and really great quality for the price. I'm not sure the ctw but it's a very small pendant, so I'm assuming .25ctw or maybe a bit more bc it's all diamonds wo any metal really in between.

ETA: Everything is super dirty. I know, shame on me but I don't have any cleaner yet so I just grabbed them and took the shots.

P1010305.JPG

sapphire necklace close upcropped.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty crosses ladies!!!

Vintagelover, I love your two necklaces layered. That's how I'm thinking of wearing mine (when and if I get one!). I need to get to Tiff's and try some on for size. How long is your cross? It looks so pretty on you!

Mayk, very pretty! I like the size of your cross. How long is it? Also, your hair is so thick and curly too! Jealous!!

Bliss and Btrfly, I'm hoping you see this thread because I love your IDJ crosses that I have found while searching. I'd love to hear more about the size of your crosses and how you wear them!

Thanks!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you lizzyann... the chain is 18" and the cross is 1 1/2 inches from the bottom to the top of the loop.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is my older daughter's cross, which was given to her as a gift from her godfather on the day of her baptism. It is made of 22kt yellow gold and it has a .50ct G color diamond in the middle. The chain is 22 inches long!!!
I am attaching a neckshot and a cute pic of my baby daughter modelling it, which i have already posted on a different thread, but i love it and i couldn't resist :razz: Plus, this photo is closer and maybe you can see the details better!

IMG_1431.JPG

IMG_1244.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results