shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Bracelets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
C''mon, now....I know that lots of you have them, so I''ll go first. Purchased about 5 years ago, 14K white gold, 4 carats G-H, VS1-SI1 stones. Sparkles like crazy in sunlight and evening lights. I kind of wish I would have gotten a semi-bezel setting, but what would I do without upgrade possibilities? The stones are .08ct each, so I am able to wear it in daytime without feeling like it is too much.
10.gif

br-11.jpg

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Another shot
10.gif

br-l2.jpg

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
nice nice~~
appl.gif

I like this kind of design very much. Very plain and simple. I will post mine when I get home tonight.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
This was for my bday gift last year. It has 3 prong sets down both sides and bagguettes in the middle. The total carat weight is 12c, but because my wrist is small, I took off a few links and made them into earrings and a pendant.

bfar.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
2nd shot.
3.gif

bcloseup.JPG

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Beauuutiful, Leota! Love the look of your braclet! Is this your own design? You have beautiful taste in jewelry and equally beautiful hands and nails to boot. You wear it well.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thank you
9.gif
~/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
9.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif" width="15 border=0">

Actually, no.. not a design of mine. This was a gift picked out by bf for last bday. I'm not really into bracelets.. so I think having this one is really good already. my #1 thing are rings. Then it's necklaces. .. then earrings.. and last would be earrings.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota,

Your bracelet is gorgeous. I'm not a bracelet person and I don't ever wear one, but I wouldn't mind showing that one off
1.gif

Michelle

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie! Killer bracelet, Leota! Very unusual as well. Do you get a chance to wear it a lot? I would love a fancy one like that, but we just don't get out that much right now, so for me it would just sit in the jewelry box. I really like the contrast of the RB cut against the mirror shine of the baguettes.
10.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Caratgirl & Leota, what beautiful bracelets. I've never seen one like yours Leota.

Note to Leota: *I'm* into bracelets if you ever get tired of yours for any reason.
9.gif
11.gif
9.gif
11.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I'm trying to post a picture of my favorite bracelet. Since I have not mastered posting pictures yet, I hope this works.

I've had this bracelet for almost 8 years. It was my 10th wedding anniversary present. It is two-tone yelow and white gold. The 5 ct. diamonds are channel-set in white gold bars with yellow gold ties between the bars. I picked it because I like two-tone jewelry, and it was different than the other tennis bracelets I had seen at the time (1996). It works well for casual or dress attire.

Since I've been wearing this for 8 years (not every day though), I think it is time to have the white gold bars rodium plated (which I have not done yet). Is this difficult to do since it has yellow gold links between the white gold bars?

Diamondlil

bracelet1.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Here is another one. It's a little blurry, but I think you can see that each of the white gold bars have a nice curve to them (not flat across).

Diamondlil

bracelet2.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! Love the bracelet Leota. I'm so jealous...25 and you have more bling than I have yet to amass...I better catch up...Oh GREGGGGG....

I will try to get a pic of my diamond bracelet, but it's an everyday thing and therefore not super impressive because it gets banged around alot. I paid $225 for it on eBay, the girl had only worn it a few times...and retail was about $1000 at some maul store (Helzberg or similar). It's .50ctw with small bezel set diamonds with links in between. Matte white gold. Understated and great with a jean jacket...but to be honest I had to switch it from my ring (left) hand to the right wrist because it doesn't look right when paired with my e-ring...the e-ring is definitely of a different caliber than the bracelet.
2.gif
Guess I'll need a bracelet upgrade soon!
2.gif
Oh Greegggg!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
My next diamond bracelet would be something like this...but I'd probably have it made with WF melee stones!
1.gif

One thing that I am not sure everyone knows is that with a bracelet like this...chances are the bracelet setting is easily purchased from a catalog by a vendor sans the diamonds. Then the vendor just puts their own stones in. So it wouldn't be entirely custom and saves ALOT of money...but you can get better quality stones than a pre-set would have.
2.gif

This is a Blue Nile white gold 1.5ctw bracelet pictured here. I love the 3 stone pattern with links. Kind of like an upgraded 'everyday' wear over the one I have now which just has single diamonds rather than sets of 3.

BN white gold 1.5ctw bracelet.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Bracelets Ladies..!

leota you are quite spoiled girl!
wacko.gif

Beautiful jewelry all the way around!
wacko.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very prety, Diamondlil. I like how you can wear it all the time and with different colors of gold jewelry.
10.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 1/17/2004 3:28:24 PM Colored Gemstone Nut wrote:

leota you are quite spoiled girl!
wacko.gif
----------------

Brat.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI everyone.
NIce bracelet caratgirl. That is exactly what I want one day. I too am undecided on the classic tennis bracelet or the semi bezel or full bezel diamond bracelet, but I definitely want one that has round diamonds, F/G/H color and VS quality with a total carat weight of about 4-5 carats.
I would not be comfortable wearing it everyday, though.
Leota, that is very pretty. It is very unusual and different.

I am not too much of a bracelet lover, but I do have a few silver bracelets, of which I usually wear my T&Co. Heart tag bracelet or Peretti open heart bangle. I have a few yellow gold bracelets, but I have not worn them in years.

I own two diamond bracelets, but they are not as big in carat weight as some of the ones shown here. I chose them because I love the simplicity of the style and I thought they were very delicate and petite looking on me.

The first one I posted is a 1+ carat diamond tennis bracelet. I saw someone wearing it one day and thought it was so cute and delicate. I got it last year for my birthday, pre-PS days.
2.gif

116_1610 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close up. The diamonds are H/I SI1-2 and each one is four prong set.
2.gif

116_1602 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the other one. It is the T&Co. diamonds by the yard bracelet with 5 diamonds. They are G VS and I believe they are .10 points each, but I am not sure. The website shows the one with six diamonds, but that one is a little bit less in carat weight and price.
I got this in October, after wanting it for about 5 years!!! I had my old diamond set in a similar bezel pendant and I also got .50 ctw. diamond studs bezel set. They are all set in platinum.
I got all three in October, although the diamond in the pendant was mine previously.
2.gif

109_0906 (2).JPG

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, Mara, that is a pretty one by Bluenile.
1.gif
Kayla, how do you like your diamonds by the yard? I've never heard of that before DT or PS. Heck, I didn't hear much of anything before DT or PS. I was sooooooo not knowing.
cry.gif

Kmom, happy to know a little bit more now.
1.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind words on my bracelet. Hunnie did a wonderful job. To answer some questions, I do wear this quite often. Not like everyday, but when when my bf and I go to a nice dinner.. or maybe somone's get-together. but at least every other weekend. Because we make it a point to go eat somewhere nice twice a month.. maybe somewhere close to home or somewhere in Beverly Hills. So I consider that wearing it pretty often. And sometimes I do wear it in the daytime cuz I love the all the twinkels in the sun.

K-Mom, hmm.. so you would be interested in my bracelet???
11.gif
I would totally love to sell you the bracelet and take the money and buy myself another ring or something if this one isn't a gift. I find myslef very attatched to gifts he gives me whether big or small. And I even hate trading up or upgrading even if I could. I just feel like every piece has so much meaning behind it and memories as well. But I should have at least one bracelet out of all the jewlery. I wonder how much this bracelet is worth tho~~ I usually never ask him about the $$ of gifts.

Diamondlil and Kayla~~ both of your bracelets are beautiful. I too like the simple look. Like Kayla's, I would loove for mine to look like that 1st pic. Just the simple tennis bracelet! And "that" would be something I could wear everyday. Also the one that Mara posted... Oh~~ and with the ACA! WHoooo! Or or or.. how about Kayla's tennis bracelet style with all ACA all around??? I wonder how much something like would cost... like with .20s all around.

Everyone thinks I'm spoiled? I'm not .. I'm such an
12.gif
But like I said, bf and I have to start getting serious about planning for the real stuff. So no more spending money (just for now tho) on diamonds and human body decorations...
9.gif

2.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Kayla, those are darling! I like the smaller carat weights better, actually, cause they just give the eye a glint so you want to take a closer look. Plus, great for everyday with anything. Mine is a little too much for all attire, but yours would not be. I love that.
10.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone.
K-mom, I truly love the diamonds by the yard collection. I always wanted a matching set of them, since I first saw it in 1998.
The bracelet retails for $1900, but I got it for a little over half the price from signedpieces. I bought the earrings from them too and had them set my diamond in a matching pendant and necklace.

I don't really get much wear out of the bracelets because where I work in the hospital (Neonatal ICU), we are not allowed to wear jewelry, except for a simple wedding band. And when I going out, I always forget to put them on. Half of the time, I even forget to put my rings on.

I took a picture of the diamonds by the yard bracelet on my arm today.

Oh, I got the set in September, not October.
2.gif

116_1621 (2).JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is my bracelet. it's a three stone design, flanked by two baguettes. Viewed from the side, the baguettes are set flat, a little higher on the small outer rounds, and a bit higher than that are the center rounds. Each group like this is separated by "x" links. I wear it daily and love the flash it gets!

DABracelet.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
another picture - hopefully clearer

DABracelet2.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, Al, another purty one.
1.gif
Keep them coming ladies. This is one of those threads I'll just have to remain a lurker in because I've nothing to contribute to it....
cry.gif

Someday, someday.
14.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Kayla! I am seriously in love with the "by the yard" design... that's where my little blue earrings come from. The breacelet (there is one with lots of sapphires) is still somewhere among my plans, but their model is 1/3 longer than I can use. I even thought of buying one and having it made wearable as a short chain, but gave up. It was nice to hear that Leota did not hesitate to cut the extra length of her bracelet, I guess that's the way to go, otherwise I'll never be wearing one
11.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Al, your bracelet design is very unique as well! Geez.. I just love everything I see! That's a very nice everyday piece too....
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I got a quickie shot of mine...it's .50ctw with 20 small bezel set diamonds and a link in between. I like it because it's very casual looking, perfect for my everyday wardrobe of jeans. But obviously doesn't really go with the bling bling eternity e-ring...heee heee, hence switching it to the other hand normally.
1.gif

diamond bracelet.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results