shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your daily wear earrings!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all! Looking for inspiration and ideas here!

What type of earrings do you wear most often? Pictures welcome!

I am in an earring rut and would like to add some new earrings to my life.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm pretty boring....I wear my IDJ jackets with my cabachon studs of various colors each day....I am in love with them and always get compliments....they can be dressed up or down.....they are perfect for me!

tourmaline_0.jpg

cab_jacket.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Vintage YG & Plat oec earrings. :))

oec_earrings_yg_plat.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving everyone's earring choices thus far! I wear my new 4.35 ctw 6 prong platinum diamond martini studs on a daily basis. I'm contemplating adding jackets to them in the future to dress them up for special occasions! :))

img_0808_-_version_2.jpg

img_0839_-_version_1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have many earrings but the ones I find I wear most often are my diamond hoops. My studs I wear with all my earrings.

_2871.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine since I win 1000$ at Pricescope giveaway:

img_3438.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Yenny, I love those IDJ jackets. :love: I am waiting on my .40ctw martini baby bezels from IDJ. Luann said she would take a pic :appl: on Mon before shipping so I could see the bezel thickness. I sent pics of how thin I wanted the bezels and hope they are thin. I was thinking of having them make jackets like yours. I prefer the scalloped look. What is the mm of the diamonds and the studs that you wear with them? I'm thinking that the finished mm of my earrings should be 5mm. I would want the bezel to sit flush inside the jacket. I want them for my second hole but with the jackets I could wear them in my first.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I am having DK make a pair of LM's Rachel Rosebud wire earrings. I have received the first set of CAD's. They will have 7mm cartier cushions (the type not to be mentioned here). So I am sharing the setting only. They will be pretty much everyday earrings and the setting is custom 14k wg. I might spring for 18k, it wasn't that much more. LM wanted 3k just for the setting!

leonmege.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually wear my 1 ctw studs.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
My 0.88 ctw BGD 8-prong studs definitely get the most wear:

studs_8-prong.jpg

I also have a pair of pearl studs that I wear occasionally. And I'll add my jackets to either of them every so often:

studs_with_jackets.jpg

jackets_023-02.jpg

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl:
Wowww~~~~~~You guys are really lucky to have the dazzling ones to wear, love the items you all showing here!! Well, I am still working for one pair in the hope that I can have buy a pair with relatively not that expensive diamond.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Stargurl, just loving your jackets! So versatile, and it's just amazing what the jackets do for the perception of size in your stones!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1357510880|3349007 said:
Loving everyone's earring choices thus far! I wear my new 4.35 ctw 6 prong platinum diamond martini studs on a daily basis. I'm contemplating adding jackets to them in the future to dress them up for special occasions! :))
I think I just want to move in and play in your jewelry box for a while.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mine aren't as fancy as everyone else's but here's what I have been wearing on a daily basis lately... I will definitely work one a pair of earrings project sometime in the future and I am glad this thread exists for inspiration too :wink2:

I wear a pair of 18k RG earrings by Pandora (the Lovepod collection) and a pair of tiny 14k RG diamond huggies I wear on both tragus

img_4183.jpg

img_4177.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
LaraOnline|1357567442|3349397 said:
Stargurl, just loving your jackets! So versatile, and it's just amazing what the jackets do for the perception of size in your stones!!

Thank you Lara! The jackets are definitely one of my favorite purchases and IDJ was great to work with.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl - the pearls in the jackets is my favourite combo :love:

Well, you know what I'm gonna say. It starts with "baby" and ends with "bezel". The bigger studs do come out occasionally though... which is more than I could've claimed six months ago!

I think you need some trannys/early RBs to match your Ering. Remember those OECs you had set last year in martini studs? The size was fantastic on you. Trouble is finding a pair that agrees with your precision-patterned constitution without coughing up for branded stones!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my 0.63ctw WF studs everyday!

img_5391.jpg

img_4503.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I've worn my 1.2 ctw diamond studs everyday for almost 6 years! They're AGS0 G VS2. Total overkill for studs but I love them so much. I'm hoping to grow them into .9-1 carats each someday. :)

Also someday I want to add the IDJ jackets, South Sea pearl drops, and emerald/tsav pear drops to have options.

ETA: that has got to be the most unflattering picture of me ever! Ugh!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357591396.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1357581606|3349573 said:

Well, you know what I'm gonna say. It starts with "baby" and ends with "bezel". The bigger studs do come out occasionally though... which is more than I could've claimed six months ago!

I think you need some trannys/early RBs to match your Ering. Remember those OECs you had set last year in martini studs? The size was fantastic on you. Trouble is finding a pair that agrees with your precision-patterned constitution without coughing up for branded stones!

Thank you Yssie! I'll trade ya for those yummy WF studs of yours :Up_to_something:

JuneRose - I love all of your pink gold jewelry :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

LOL... well I am not sure I like having so much $$ on my ears ;)) They sure do look amazeballs, but its not me at this point in my life!

I am liking some of these ideas with clusters, and I also like the drop styles :love:

Right now I wear simple 1cm white gold hoops 24/7 and have for years! I need a change. But I think they need to tbe the type of earrings I don't ever have to take off :read:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer - I'm loving these from BGD:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357592684.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1357589264|3349688 said:

LOL... well I am not sure I like having so much $$ on my ears ;)) They sure do look amazeballs, but its not me at this point in my life!

I am liking some of these ideas with clusters, and I also like the drop styles :love:

Right now I wear simple 1cm white gold hoops 24/7 and have for years! I need a change. But I think they need to tbe the type of earrings I don't ever have to take off :read:

I think all-diamond clusters can be pretty dressy for daily wear so I'd probably go for drops, or pearls/gemstones in jackets like stargurl's and yenny's - they seem a bit less 'glitz and glamour' to me.

I really like this style - super simple bezel on a wire drop - Rosebloom you posted exactly what I was looking for, too :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
NonieMarie|1357514937|3349096 said:
Yenny, I love those IDJ jackets. :love: I am waiting on my .40ctw martini baby bezels from IDJ. Luann said she would take a pic :appl: on Mon before shipping so I could see the bezel thickness. I sent pics of how thin I wanted the bezels and hope they are thin. I was thinking of having them make jackets like yours. I prefer the scalloped look. What is the mm of the diamonds and the studs that you wear with them? I'm thinking that the finished mm of my earrings should be 5mm. I would want the bezel to sit flush inside the jacket. I want them for my second hole but with the jackets I could wear them in my first.

My diamond studs are 5.5 mm and the cab studs are 5.0 mm, so they each fit a bit differently in the jackets, but both work fine for me, as I'm not as picky as some folks are. :cheeky:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Yssie, aren't they so lovely? What size do you think would work best in that style? I was thinking 40 pointers (.8ctw).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1357593301|3349758 said:
Yssie, aren't they so lovely? What size do you think would work best in that style? I was thinking 40 pointers (.8ctw).

0.8ctw would be stunning :love:

I probably wouldn't go larger than 1ctw, seems like giant diamonds would take away from the fun flirty casual look - what do you think?
Actually I'd love them with other shapes too - squares, pears, hearts...

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, love different shapes. Mmm...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone needs to buy those so we can see ear shots! I really like them but I am always afraid of wire earrings because my holes are not low and I need to be sure where the diamond would hang.

I definitely want some diamond jackets, too.

Daily, I usually either wear Roberto Coin woven wg hoops or my studs. I generally wear the diamond huggies when I am dressed better than jeans! My pearls are rarely worn but I think I would LOVE them more with the jackets. But I'd like some pearl drops on leverbacks or a wire.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All my other earrings (colored stones) feel so neglected since I got these OMCs... Love 'em :bigsmile:

ddd.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I alternate between my diamond studs and also a pair of garnet studs I have owned forever. The garnet ones are about 6 mm across and I would like to get them reset in rose gold basket settings at some point because they're currently in yellow gold and it seems they are just calling to be set into rose gold.

And, fwiw, I am just a stud person. I prefer simple looks so I am planning to get a second pair of diamond studs in another size for certain occasions...

dailystudsrainbow.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were from the 70's. Setting from the 90's.

photo_1_10.jpg

photo_3_9.jpg

photo_4_7.jpg

Ugly, blurry ear shot. Why are these so hard to take?

photo_114.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results