shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It's such a BEAUTIFUL eternity band! But, I agree with @RMOO . If you are already questioning it, you should probably go larger.

For reference, I have a 1.3ctw carre cut eternity band that I wear with my wedding set on a size 6 finger (see avatar pic.) It's PERFECTION in the stack, but I don't think I could wear it alone as a right hand ring...

I like your carre cut! I think the one carat would be fine as a stacker…looks a bit small alone. I need to decide if I want a full eternity or just something that’s a bigger look on top.

Sparkling Princess

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have either of these Amethyst & Diamond pieces?

1C974EA5-58CC-48AD-AEF1-D46105A75905.jpeg B07A6E8F-CFED-4923-838D-EBD3D3ADF173.jpeg

chere

Shiny_Rock
I need to decide if I want a full eternity or just something that’s a bigger look on top.

I have both but if I had to pick one, I would go for the eternity band.

The 2ctw eternity band is gorgeous and was a nice size on my size 6 finger. It’s easy to wear on either hand and you can stack the band with other rings.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I wonder what it means on the GIA report that "an additional inscription is present." Why wouldn't they note what it is in the Inscription section of the report, along with the GIA#?

Not sure. Though I was curious and ran the stone through the diamond screener:

IMG_6257.jpeg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure. Though I was curious and ran the stone through the diamond screener:

IMG_6257.jpeg

Yeah, I'm guessing it's that 35/41 crown/pavilion angle combo that probably bumps it outside AGS ideal.

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing!

I had a 2 more stones removed on my bracelet and just picked it up. It’s now a modest 3.5ctw and 6.25 inches.

Costco Tennis bracelet.jpg

Costco Tennis bracelet 2.jpg

Costco Tennis bracelet 3.jpg

Was yours the 4ct prior to removing some length? It’s so pretty

chere

Shiny_Rock
Was yours the 4ct prior to removing some length? It’s so pretty

The stock bracelet was 4ctw and 7.25" long. I got it shorten to 6.5" (removed 6 stones) and then 6.25" (removed 8 stones in total).

I'm also wearing the 1.5ctw eternity band from Costco in that picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results