clarity

Show me your claw/petite claw prongs!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, here's a whole selection!

DKJ claws on my Beloved 3 stone.
IMG_2686.jpg

DKJ claws. I loved these because they didn't protrude too far from the perimeter of the diamond's surface.
144838 - e-ring and wedder.jpeg

Slightly chunkier claws for my cluster.
DKPV2021___04__16____88950____88950.jpg

Teensy teensy claws from DKJ on my 6 prong 7 stone anniversary band.
IMG_2352.jpg

My original Beloved - a solitaire. When I look at this now, I'm just blown away by what a beautifully made ring that was.
20220526_135112.jpg

My diamond cluster. Beautifully even, slightly chunkier claws.
Cluster.jpg

Beloved solitaire before she was set. I later removed the milgrain.
IMG_3452.jpg

I've included claws by a few different jewelers - this one by Good Old Gold on a 1.05ct solitaire.
20191004_182448.jpg

Double claws - again by DKJ.
20181017_115510.jpg

Tiny little claws by Good Old Gold.
IMG_1833.JPG

Perfect claws - by Victor Canera.
ks3.jpg

Somewhat more substantial claws - as this diamond was around 5.3ct. Setting and claws by Brian Gavin Diamonds.
IMG_2256 copy.JPG

Larger claws by DKJ - but beautifully even and part of the design. Next to it is Cassie Van Bebber's stunning Dahlia design and her amazing minute claws.
ring comp_a.jpg

And lastly - the tiniest claws I've ever 'seen' - and I put 'seen' in inverted commas here because, honestly, in real life, they were so tiny, you *couldn't* see them: by D.Vatche. This diamond was only 6mm across, so those claws were around 1/3 of a mm each. Unbelievable.
img_11837.jpg

I hope this helps! :wavey:

ETA @CalliopeCladdagh, you have to click on each image to get full resolution, and you'll need that to see how delicate and precise some of these claws are!

CalliopeCladdagh

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b this is incredibly helpful, thank you!
Your jewellery is all beautiful but that Beloved solitaire is just FANTASTIC :-o

ps. I just realised PS didn't correctly post the rest of my original message, it was more than just a random "please" haha. Too late to edit now...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b this is incredibly helpful, thank you!
Your jewellery is all beautiful but that Beloved solitaire is just FANTASTIC :-o

ps. I just realised PS didn't correctly post the rest of my original message, it was more than just a random "please" haha. Too late to edit now...

You're very welcome. :))

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results