Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Christmas pearl purchases 2020

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
There isn't a thread for 2021 purchases, hence I am posting this in here, my 14-15mm carved Tahitian slider pendant from Wen Pearls arrived today, and I like it:

20210112_155438.jpg

Neck shot - just the right size for casual wear with a collared flannel shirt - my winter uniform:

20210112_154914.jpg

Group shot of all my pearl slider pendants together - I am not keen on wearing the big soufflé pearl from PP with a collared flannel shirt as it is a bit too big for this type of shirt/collar for my liking:

20210112_155708.jpg

DK :))

Love this !

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
My Tahitians arrived E1501CF8-7502-49FD-BEDB-703458DBC573.jpeg today. The pendant was an extra, a little love gift from the vendor, who is an awesome human being. These range from 8.5 to 11mm with a sterling orbit clasp. This necklace gave me that thunderclap feeling the minute I saw them. Colours are wild and I am crazy about the rings. Very happy!!!

Attachments

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@eloisegirl Congrats on the addition to your collection. Your circle strand is particularly interesting, as a friend of mine is looking for a similar length strand, with circle Tahitians. Can you please (and thank you) share who the vendor is?

I agree! These are an great strand of circle pearls!

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
The Etsy seller is a lovely lady from Nova Scotia and her shop is SimplyAdorned4U. I just mailed the superchonks today to be strung with Japanese blue Akoyas. I bought a clasp which is a ring, with a little hinge, covered in CZs, and then either end of the necklace fits into the ring. Great to hang pendant on!

1611636359917.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
The Etsy seller is a lovely lady from Nova Scotia and her shop is SimplyAdorned4U. I just mailed the superchonks today to be strung with Japanese blue Akoyas. I bought a clasp which is a ring, with a little hinge, covered in CZs, and then either end of the necklace fits into the ring. Great to hang pendant on!

1611636359917.png

Awsome !!

SparklieBug

Shiny_Rock

1611636359917.png

Thanks, @eloisegirl I already have SimplyAdorned4U bookmarked in Etsy. :D Obviously I don't go visit enough! I'll pass along this info to my friend.

Love your new clasp, too! Simplicity with just a little sparkle. Win!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.