shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your center stones between 1.70-1.80 carats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hi guys-

I would like to see anyone who''s got roughly between 1.70- 1.80 carat center stones. Please also include your ring size as well. Initially I wanted a 2-carat diamond but BF''s budget prohibits me from doing so.

Thanks in advance!

Pearberry :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may want to check Faycullen.com for a TON of different diamond sizes shown on the same hand (about size 5-5.5, I would think).

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
I went to faycullen.com and could not find the hand model. Is it under a specific link?

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pearberry,

Are you looking specifically for Round Brilliant cuts?
1.gif

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
In regards to Fay Cullen -
There isn''t just one specific link. If you peruse the rings individually you should find that a majority of the settings have a number of photos, including a hand shot. There are only a few rings listed on her site that *don''t* have a corresponding hand shot. It''s a great way to see how diamond size, shape, and setting can look completely different on the same hand :)

~Heidi

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what I meant:

h.jpg
(1.5 cts)

h.jpg
(1.6 cts)

h.jpg
(1.88 cts)

The sizes of each ring is given, but on hand it is the actual ring size of the wearer that shows. That must be between 5 and 6... judging from the smallest rings shown on.

Hope this helps
1.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys. I was looking for round brilliant-cut stones. I like the hand models of each carat sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results