shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Calla Cuts!

Inkblot

Rough_Rock
After searching for almost a year online and in reality, I think I finally found a setting for my future e-ring. My e-ring in my first marriage was a GIA 1.51 G, Ex/G, round brilliant, Si1. Yellow gold, two .20 east/west set bezeled princesses on the sides. While I loved the center stone, I the setting just wasn't "me" (foreshadowing for future divorce? haha). This time around, I wanted something totally different and more my style. I'm partial to white gold and art deco-y pieces, and there was a Mark Broumand setting I was seriously considering. I went on my final "sweep" of diamond dealers yesterday and was stunned to see a piece from the Calla line that made my breath catch. My center stone will be a princess cut, E color, Si1, 1.2 carat. The side stones are Calla in white gold with a peek-a-boo diamond under the mounting. I'm a surprised as anyone that I LOVED the look.

Anyone have a Calla setting?

~Ink

eddiexp

Rough_Rock
If you happen to be in the northern Virginia area, these guys have a lot of Calla-cut rings on display to look at...their website had none posted though.

May Jewelers
8032 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
Tel: 703-448-0866
Fax: 703-448-1138
www.mayjewelers.com

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results