carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Today’s stack:

E9CE0B7B-B034-474D-AB9A-EF3111E3574F.jpeg

Holy shamoly, that old cut bangle - look at all those colours and love how it’s graduated! Pretty please can you share more details on this one? <3

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, @Pomelo ! It is a Georgian inspired bangle with rose cut diamonds, G-H color, VS-SI at approximately 3 ctw.

I have clearly been looking at the wrong rose cuts! Yours are spectacular :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bracelets are one of my favorite accessories. EB7B0225-320E-4FF5-AD61-A19E95662040.jpeg 93928DD8-FCAC-40A4-AB2D-85EBF76D560D.jpeg

I have the same Tiffany bracelet without the diamonds! And I wanted to ask you how you find it next to the Love? Do they have a similar thickness? The diameter around your wrist (profile) looks to be similar. I've only had my bangle for 2 weeks & already I am thinking of adding either a Love or the same diamond Tiffany you are wearing..... I definitely need bracelet therapy & a trip to Ban Island!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I have the same Tiffany bracelet without the diamonds! And I wanted to ask you how you find it next to the Love? Do they have a similar thickness? The diameter around your wrist (profile) looks to be similar. I've only had my bangle for 2 weeks & already I am thinking of adding either a Love or the same diamond Tiffany you are wearing..... I definitely need bracelet therapy & a trip to Ban Island!

Wow. Wow, wow, wow.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
A very Victorian stack for the day…
ED6AE389-8C8A-4EDF-82F6-749D731EA8F7.jpeg

Beautiful bracelet stack and wow wow wow, look at that 3-stone ring! Do you have a SMTB on it? I'd love to see more pics!

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You have the most beautiful personal style, @EllenS1.

Oh that’s so very kind of you to say mrs-b especially when since there is so much elegance and class in your style that comes across through your posts and taste in jewelry, which is a huge inspiration to me and so many others here=)2 thank you and wishing you a fantastic year ahead!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have added my lovely DBTY. Mr T has reassured me that the little scratches to the inside of the bangle don't matter, as it's a forever piece & so I shouldn't stress. They are part of my story & journey. I really do love this look with all 3 - the Victorian bracelet gives it a new twist. So back on the right wrist, as definitely don't want the culet scratching my watch!
PXL_20230119_092120019.jpg

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Have added my lovely DBTY. Mr T has reassured me that the little scratches to the inside of the bangle don't matter, as it's a forever piece & so I shouldn't stress. They are part of my story & journey. I really do love this look with all 3 - the Victorian bracelet gives it a new twist. So back on the right wrist, as definitely don't want the culet scratching my watch!

The Victorian bracelet is absolutely beautiful ! What a lovely stack!=)2

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock

How do you find the bangle working with the other two? Do they tangle up and overlap? I want to add to my stack this year and am looking at all of the options.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you find the bangle working with the other two? Do they tangle up and overlap? I want to add to my stack this year and am looking at all of the options.

They don‘t tangle at all. The Victorian chain is longer than both of the others, so this has been the one that rides over the bangle. The weight of the torpedo charm always swings it off though. The DBTY is shorter on my wrist, meaning it only goes underneath the bangle hence the culet scratching the insides of it. But they really are a great combo & I’m really happy with them. I toyed with the idea of selling the DBTY, so I’m glad my husband talked me round yesterday & just asked me to let the scratches go. I never remove the bangle anyway, so will never see the inside!

Looking forward to seeing your stack! I am a bracelet ho, as you might already know :lol-2: I absolutely adore looking at other peoples.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful stack! I don’t know what it is about the Tiffany DBTY, but it makes my heart skip a beat. There is just something about the understated delicate luxury :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stack! I don’t know what it is about the Tiffany DBTY, but it makes my heart skip a beat. There is just something about the understated delicate luxury :)

I completely agree :kiss2: It’s such a beautiful bracelet & I‘m glad I’ve made peace with stacking it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Throwing this beauty everywhere. My newly acquired torpedo bracelet from 1890, with my Tiffany bangle.

PXL_20230117_162406218.jpg

I LOVE it!!!! Great find!!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Wore my RG JUC and hammered RG 10-motif triple-wrapped as a bracelet to dinner tonight.

I'm not sure how much I like both as a stack - do you mix and match bangles and bracelets?

IMG_5130.JPEG

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Wore my RG JUC and hammered RG 10-motif triple-wrapped as a bracelet to dinner tonight.

I'm not sure how much I like both as a stack - do you mix and match bangles and bracelets?

IMG_5130.JPEG

Love love love. Yes I wear them together sometimes

Octave

Shiny_Rock

IMG_5130.JPEG

I like your diamond ring and your hands are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results