shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bracelet stacks..

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is 18k rose gold except for the white gold bracelet. The rose one is 7 inches and 25 stones of old cuts. Prong set! My ring is a mixed shape eternity and I’ll probably rearrange and swap out stones in a year or two. I recently got it back after sizing down so don’t want to be without her again. Her plastic surgery took a while lol. 841A4EC0-BBFF-4DF2-A475-8E466024DF87.jpeg

My goodness I just love your mixed shape ring!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Video is really the best way to see but here are two more pictures! It’s rose gold. My wedding band is a mixed shape eternity and my engagement ring can’t sit with other rings so that’s on my right hand. C654EA6E-5532-463C-829A-C48B58235E67.jpeg ADACC04A-F017-4545-A40C-31ED8F373754.jpeg

Well now I want to see your engagement ring!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!! They are old mine but each is quite different. I feel like there is a peruzzi in there and a transitional :) but the rest are old mine.

Swoon. My dream bling bracelet.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Video is really the best way to see but here are two more pictures! It’s rose gold. My wedding band is a mixed shape eternity and my engagement ring can’t sit with other rings so that’s on my right hand. C654EA6E-5532-463C-829A-C48B58235E67.jpeg ADACC04A-F017-4545-A40C-31ED8F373754.jpeg

This bracelet is beyond!!!!
Parks fine group per chance?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I wore yesterday on my right hand when I went up to London to attend the Tiffany exhibition and to see a show.

The Nomination bracelet is a costume piece, of course; however, it is very dear to me and wear it nearly everyday, with the 1.94ct MHR bangle and the 5cttw tennis bracelet, along with my large EC in its new setting:

20220723_203430a.jpg

This is the all bling stack with my big guns and the EC in its previous setting. The ID style bracelet has 2.8ct+ carre cut diamonds:

20220211_171949.jpg

DK :))

I can't get enough of your EC reset, it's the stuff of my dreams :kiss2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Today (in the car on our way home from visiting family).

496C9FF7-C6D6-4F70-A788-BCFFBA333772.jpeg

This is how I have been wearing everything (all bracelets on right arm, watch on left).

But a thread by @Ally T got me thinking about whether I am being consistent in my approach so I experimented with putting bracelets on my watch arm.

Um. Y’all.

4C8BA595-99B8-41C1-9180-0A61007A43AE.jpeg

Watch purists would kill me. This will scratch the hell out of my watch. But it looks so good!!!!

Should I do it? Should I not? *bites nails, ponders*

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Please, @Tonks - don’t do eeeeet!!

ETA: I made the colossal mistake of wearing a bangle/bracelet along with my watch and regretted it deeply. Despite being careful, it left scratches on my watch :confused2:

Last edited:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Please, @Tonks - don’t do eeeeet!!

I tried it. It’s totally fine when sitting still but the minute I stand up and start moving? Yikes. The JUC kept submarining under the Sub (no pun intended) and omg I just can’t. Either way I think it will destroy the side of the watch. The tail side diamonds will kill the case, and the nail head would as well (and might get damaged itself).

The combo is gorgeous but that Sub is my baby.

Sigh. Limit found.

For now anyway, I’m going to stay with bracelets on right, watch on left.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I tried it. It’s totally fine when sitting still but the minute I stand up and start moving? Yikes. The JUC kept submarining under the Sub (no pun intended) and omg I just can’t. Either way I think it will destroy the side of the watch. The tail side diamonds will kill the case, and the nail head would as well (and might get damaged itself).

The combo is gorgeous but that Sub is my baby.

Sigh. Limit found.

For now anyway, I’m going to stay with bracelets on right, watch on left.

Phew! Good decision, Tonks:D
That’s exactly what happened to me. I was extra careful (and I had on only one bracelet), and had a decent enough gap between watch and bracelet; but the moment I got up, watch and bracelet kept hitting against each other and by end of day, there were scratches- eeeek! To be fair, stacking a watch with bracelet(s) does look good, but this watch is special to me. So I really need to baby it as much as possible, sigh…yep, all bracelets on the right and a watch by its lonesome for me as well. At least, for now.

1147CD41-16D3-475E-B7E9-F52FB33B5EB4.jpeg

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
That’s exactly what happened to me. I was extra careful (and I had on only one bracelet), and had a decent enough gap between watch and bracelet; but the moment I got up, watch and bracelet kept hitting against each other and by end of day, there were scratches- eeeek! To be fair, stacking a watch with bracelet(s) does look good, but this watch is special to me. So I really need to baby it as much as possible, sigh…yep, all bracelets on the right and a watch by its lonesome for me as well. At least, for now.

Silly question (and to @Tonks too if you don’t mind!), how is stacking multiple bracelets different to stacking them with a watch in terms of scratches?

I used to have a Cartier Tank in 18ct gold and stacked it with my JUC, but didn’t think much about maintenance / scratches…

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock

Holy moly do we know about this bracelet???? Wow!!!! Please do tell!

Lovely watch as well!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Silly question (and to @Tonks too if you don’t mind!), how is stacking multiple bracelets different to stacking them with a watch in terms of scratches?

I used to have a Cartier Tank in 18ct gold and stacked it with my JUC, but didn’t think much about maintenance / scratches…

I don’t think it’s different at all in terms of scratching—it’s purely what you’re willing to accept.

However, you could in theory get damage beyond scratching. I don’t know how likely it is, but i suppose there’s a risk of damage to the movement with banging against the bracelet over time. And if you stacked on the side with the crown, potential damage to the crown and winding mechanism. And in case of a Rolex or other piece with a screw down crown, that could also compromise the water tightness.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock

Echoing everything Tonks said and if I may add, in my case anyway, because the bangle/bracelet was a bit bigger in size than my watch is, it tended to bang against watch and at times sit atop it. So there were scratches on the watch bracelet.

I suppose it boils down to personal preference (as it typically does) - I always get teased about being extra careful about my bling (I have to because I have no sense of depth, read: klutz) and watches are no exception.

@Tonks, thank you for the kind words❤️…it’s a rose cut Georgian inspired bangle, approximately 3 cts.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t think it’s different at all in terms of scratching—it’s purely what you’re willing to accept.

However, you could in theory get damage beyond scratching. I don’t know how likely it is, but i suppose there’s a risk of damage to the movement with banging against the bracelet over time. And if you stacked on the side with the crown, potential damage to the crown and winding mechanism. And in case of a Rolex or other piece with a screw down crown, that could also compromise the water tightness.

Echoing everything Tonks said and if I may add, in my case anyway, because the bangle/bracelet was a bit bigger in size than my watch is, it tended to bang against watch and at times sit atop it. So there were scratches on the watch bracelet.

I suppose it boils down to personal preference (as it typically does) - I always get teased about being extra careful about my bling (I have to because I have no sense of depth, read: klutz) and watches are no exception.

@Tonks, thank you for the kind words❤️…it’s a rose cut Georgian inspired bangle, approximately 3 cts.

Thanks both, I hadn’t thought about the watch mechanism or water tightness. That’s good to know and to bear in mind!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results