shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your bezel E-ring with diamond band

Jetsetscottishgal

Rough_Rock
After much disappointment with my wedding set over the years due to poor workmanship we have finally decided to move forward with a complete redesign due to losing my centre stone a few months ago. I was lucky enough to find the stone but have never been happy with my set since.

With this in mind I am looking to see some bezel e-rings with diamond bands as I wish to use my existing stones.

I look forward to seeing your beautiful sets and mulling over ideas on how to proceed with my new bezel.

1.5ct,F, GIA
6 prong setting with French pave image_691.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jetsetscottishgal

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the bezel link I did have a look through before I posted but I only saw the ritani endless love with diamonds on the band.

My stone used to be super sparkly and is triple ex, unfortunately due to the person who made my rings not being honest you can see from the picture my stones look dead. This was because instead of using platinum as we wished it turns out they mixed the metals and at present the claws on top are showing gold.

It has been a rather heartbreaking saga so far as I used to love my stone and at present I cannot bare to look at it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results