shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your beautiful Vatche!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2007 3:01:07 PM
Author: tangoecho
Here''s mine. The Swan 3 stone with a 1.5 center and .50 sides.

I LOVE this ring. It''s made me SERIOUSLY hanker for a three stone down the road!! My jaw dropped when I saw it the first time. So lovely. I love the pave and the knife edge line. I really love a few of the Vatche rings (I''m dying for a lovely blue sapphire in Thumbelina''s setting for a RHR), but this one is really a work of art IMO. Just beautiful. Congrats tangoecho!

dpeart

Rough_Rock
Thumbelina,

I love your Vatche e-ring. What size diamond is in the center. I have been considering Vatche 171, but I might change my mind after seeing yours. I wanted pink diamonds for a halo though. I guess it your ring it would be in the clover leafs. What do you think of that idea. Maybe it would end up looking too trendy.

Rabe2000

Rough_Rock
tangoecho - Was that custom made?

Rabe2000

Rough_Rock

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/2/2007 10:50:49 PM
Author: Rabe2000

I am pretty sure that is a stock piece now, it is derived from the design that Irina gave to Vatche.

Wink

tangoecho

Rough_Rock
Wink is right. It''s now a regular offering from Vatche though I think I might have gotten one of the first they ever produced in this style.
p.s. mine is palladium which is a metal I love.
emsmile.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t know Vatche was offering Palladium now. That''s good information. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results