shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your 3-3.5mm Rings

Iridium

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody,

I'm designing my engagement ring. So far, I've picked the diamond (a 2.8 ct brilliant, around 9.04mm in diameter), and I know I want the band to be carré diamonds in a channel setting. My only doubt so far is if I should pick a 3mm width or a 3.5mm width. My finger is a size 5.5, but it's very long, over 8 cm.

I want the band to be wide enough that you can see the carré diamonds, and my idea is for it to not look nor particularly thin nor particularly thick. I just want it to look like a happy medium.

It seems absurd to me to be so confused about a 0.5mm difference, but alas, here I am.

Could you show me any of your rings (e-rings, solitaires, three stones, wedding bands, whatever you have...) with a 3mm or 3.5 mm width band?

Thank y'all!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might want to order a couple of cheapy rings in those widths on amazon or something. It will give you the best visual of what it will look like!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
And here’s a band about the same width. It might actually be more like 3.5. I just don’t remember. And I don’t have it with me at the moment with my calipers. But this band is really flat against the finger.

IMG_9691.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results