shape
carat
color
clarity

show me white saphires and topaz etc

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, but diamonds are a girl's best friend right ? :lol::kiss2:

hmmmmm so was never much of a fan of white saphire or topaz because if nothing else, they get dirty quick compaired to a diamond
but im toying with a future project and i want something cheaper than diamonds for a necklace
so i would love to see your pieces that feature alternative white stones so i can drum up some love

i do have a white saphire and peridot ring i wore every day durring covid (before i went back to work) to remind me to wash my hands and to not touch my face when i was out and about, i always looked on it as just a bit of fun, it certainly proved its worth as we never got covid durring the really scary time, and it did sparkle in the sunlight, not like a diamond, but still pretty
i know lots of people out there is the unawear of PS world have white saphire ER's
its just going to be a fun little project in silver for latter in the year, its about time i had a completly new piece with all the reusing and repurpursing and upcycling ive been doing while technically on ban island
just for reference and some context this is the Queen of Spain, it has been in her jewlery box for a long time, i just saw this thanks to my friend @prince.of.preslav , of course HM's are diamonds, so it doesnt count ! but it is my inspiration
1706738167641.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
so i have a real love hate relationship with my only white saphire ring, at the time i would have brought it if it had had a diamond/peridot option but the main street/ mall jelweries seem to just do peridot in cheaper settings
nothing extrodinary, in fact kinda ugly, i brought it before i knew anything, it has a window that annoys me, not the best picture, but it has white saphire side stones, that really need a clean !
1706742140118.png
please show me nicer, brighter more impressive examples (but all pieces happily welcome) of white non-diamond stones that might inspire me

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a white sapphire ring and perfectly clean it looks amazing. 3 minutes later it’s looking rather blah.
Neither sapphire or topaz have a particularly high dispersion. I would go for white zircon instead.
IMG_5972.jpeg

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
I have a white sapphire ring and perfectly clean it looks amazing. 3 minutes later it’s looking rather blah.
Neither sapphire or topaz have a particularly high dispersion. I would go for white zircon instead.
IMG_5972.jpeg

Exactly what I was coming here to say—white zircon.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you ladies=)2

so ok who has white zircons to show me ? 8-)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
White CSs that I have:

JW Danburite, 17.84mm in diameter, it is likely to be set as a pearl clasp:

dan003-jpg.576782

JW Topaz, 9mm in diameter, it is likely to be set as a pendant:

tpz011-jpg.560733

Oval white Zircon from Jeff D, set in a ring with blue Sapphire sides (the ring on the right):

imag0388-jpg.577224

That's all the "white" CSs that I have.

DK :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of my "travel" jewelry consists of white sapphires set in SS. Here is one of my favorite pieces made of white sapphires and lab rubies. Someday I want a remake in real gems, I love it that much. Lab Rubies.jpg

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
Most of my "travel" jewelry consists of white sapphires set in SS. Here is one of my favorite pieces made of white sapphires and lab rubies. Someday I want a remake in real gems, I love it that much. Lab Rubies.jpg

Is there a post on the bracelet? Its amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results