shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me those fancy shapes and three stones babes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
I would like to see those fancy shape rings. The marquise the pear, the emerald etc. Rounds with side stones are welcome too. Fancy wedding bands are also welcome especially the eternity bands.
wavey.gif

diamonds_and_cats

Rough_Rock
Oval center with Pear sides.
(please ignore the V band...it is from my original set. DH surprised me with a diamond for our anniversary and now I'll "have" to get a new band
9.gif
Something curved that will set flush against the ring)

DSCF0005a.jpg

Girls-best-friend

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a beauty. Did you use to have a marquise center stone. I use to have the same ring Marquise with pears on the side but the band didn't fit with the e-ring. I ended up changing the center stone to a pear so I could use my eternity band. Love it just as much.
wavey.gif

diamonds_and_cats

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
My original e-ring was a marquise amethyst (my birthstone)- we were not in the financial position to get a diamond (OK we were poor!
9.gif
). I loved my ring and it never really bothered me - but I guess it always bothered him! So after 11 years together, for our second wedding anniversary - DH gave me a diamond. I still waer my amethyst on my my right hand...and I'm having a great time getting ideas about a new band from all the great posts on this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results