shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the underside of your halos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

familystone

Shiny_Rock
here ya go, I opeted for no gallery for similar reason but she doesn''t have the ring yet so I don''t know how it will work out with another band yet.

NY_6.jpg

leadfoot

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for posting! I just needed to see how they can go about making the ring fit a band!

Msflutter: I hope you don''t mind, but your ruby ring is the inspiration for this second ring! Yours is gorgeous, the color of your stone is stunning.

All that have posted pics of your rings: The rings on here, especially the halos - are so timeless and very "heirloom." They are all unique and beautiful, thank you for sharing them!

on a side note: I have sent an email asking for a quote from Leon Mege. There is a sapphire pave halo on his "Solitair" section of his catalogue that is exactly what I would like! If the quote comes back, and I would need to sell a kidney to fund this project, well then I will go another route, perhaps Quest? I will keep you all posted!

Thanks again! Feel free to keep posting pics!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 10:20:11 PM
Author: leadfoot
Thank you all for posting! I just needed to see how they can go about making the ring fit a band!

Msflutter: I hope you don''t mind, but your ruby ring is the inspiration for this second ring! Yours is gorgeous, the color of your stone is stunning.

All that have posted pics of your rings: The rings on here, especially the halos - are so timeless and very ''heirloom.'' They are all unique and beautiful, thank you for sharing them!

on a side note: I have sent an email asking for a quote from Leon Mege. There is a sapphire pave halo on his ''Solitair'' section of his catalogue that is exactly what I would like! If the quote comes back, and I would need to sell a kidney to fund this project, well then I will go another route, perhaps Quest? I will keep you all posted!

Thanks again! Feel free to keep posting pics!
Awww... thanks so much. I am partial as well, but I really love my ring! I wanted Leon to make it, but that wasnt in our budget. I keep thinking someday I will have something made by him. Keep us up to date on your project, cant wait to see how it turns out and wha tyou end up doing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results