shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me The (Gag) Dessert ......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gr8fulDave

Rough_Rock
from the engagement dinner that I prepared. Hope you don''t mind this (and the following) off-topic picture.

GagDessert2.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
How funny! Where in the world did you find those?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Those are actually pretty good. A friend of ours who isn''t vegan/allergic to milk recommended them just because he likes them.

Gr8fulDave

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 1:06:27 PM
Author: Sparkles22

At Wegman''s, which is a grocery chain that I believe started in upstate New York. They are expanding southward along the East Coast. It''s an amazing store; they have several hundred different kinds of cheeses and a Food Court within the store that has delicious prepared food.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 1:11:10 PM
Author: Gr8fulDave

Date: 3/17/2008 1:06:27 PM
Author: Sparkles22

At Wegman''s, which is a grocery chain that I believe started in upstate New York. They are expanding southward along the East Coast. It''s an amazing store; they have several hundred different kinds of cheeses and a Food Court within the store that has delicious prepared food.
Thanks! We don''t have Wegman''s. We have a Wild Oats and Whole Foods, both sell the tofu "cuties" that are the sandwich ice cream bars and those are good too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s cute!

sera

Ideal_Rock
OK... even more off topic than the funny pic (but it will drive me crazy if I don't find the answer)... what movie was a guy calling out to his girl, "TOFUUUTTTIIII!!!"
scratchhead.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
NM... I remember... the movie was Overboard with Goldie Hawn. While she was away, her hubby had some Tofutti.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results