shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
After thinking about an upgrade for months, I finally pulled the trigger on a 4.03 ct (G, VS1, HPHT) in the 4-prong modern solitaire setting from ritani. I really love the ring so far. The stone is set low with claw prongs, though the setting itself is a little thinner than I expected. First pic is next to my original 2.3 rb in 6 prong tiffany style vatche. Ring size 6.5. And thanks again to @Kim N for suggesting the stone - it is a stunner (though I have had trouble figuring out how to get lighting right for decent pictures)!! IMG_5624.JPG IMG_5640.JPG IMG_5633.JPG IMG_5632.JPG IMG_5629.JPG IMG_5625.JPG

Beautiful.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MMtwo thank you so much. Still enjoying it!!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I checked one wishlist item off! I’ve wanted a piece made of hexagon cut diamonds for a while, but I have never seen any in person to know if I really want to commit to an expensive piece (these are hard to cut properly is my understanding.)

Well, I saw Brilliant Earth had a pair of 1/2 ctw hexagon studs in yellow gold for sale relatively cheap ($1k) so I bought them! Hopefully seeing and wearing them will help me decide on a larger piece later. 1/2 ctw is a little smaller than I’d prefer, but I can wear them on their own for low key occasions or add my kite cut studs to my second piercing to bling it up a bit. :lol:

I’ve seen a hex eternity band that was pretty, it’d be gorgeous in a tennis bracelet but $$$$$, and just now it occurred to me that a diamonds by the yard necklace with bezeled hexes or a combo of hexes/duchess/kites would be so pretty and sleek.

Screenshot bc it’s a limited edition item and the link may go 404 in the future:
IMG_8056.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After thinking about an upgrade for months, I finally pulled the trigger on a 4.03 ct (G, VS1, HPHT) in the 4-prong modern solitaire setting from ritani. I really love the ring so far. The stone is set low with claw prongs, though the setting itself is a little thinner than I expected. First pic is next to my original 2.3 rb in 6 prong tiffany style vatche. Ring size 6.5. And thanks again to @Kim N for suggesting the stone - it is a stunner (though I have had trouble figuring out how to get lighting right for decent pictures)!! IMG_5624.JPG IMG_5640.JPG IMG_5633.JPG IMG_5632.JPG IMG_5629.JPG IMG_5625.JPG

Absolutely stunning, it suits you beautifully !

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! What is your nail polish please?

Thank you! And I have no idea but so many people have asked me the same question! My nail tech was wearing it and I said I liked it. All I know is it’s a dip and it had “C19” handwritten on the top of the jar. Sorry I can’t help more! I’ll try to find out the next time I go.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My beautiful first lab, found by @DejaWiz. I'm going to have it re-set because the setting is too thin and the stone covers my band. I'll send it to David Klass eventually. (Probably in five years since the ring is stuck on my fat finger! :lol-2:)

IMG_8184.jpeg

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My new lab grown diamond yellow gold 3.38 16 inch tennis necklace with diamond initial G in honor of my sweet Gabby. She was my 7 year old retriever that passed instantly from a heart attack on Feb 10 th
I wanted a very fine necklace for everyday wear as I have a larger 12 carat that is too formal at times.
I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_5238.jpeg
    IMG_5238.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5237.jpeg
    IMG_5237.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 47
Sharing my new upgrade stack. A year ago I had no idea what a LGD was, and now I’m hooked!

1.51ct G, VVS2, triple ex solitaire with a 1.5ct F-G VS2 7 stone low dome basket set eternity from James Allen on a size 4.5 finger . I’m wearing my original wedding band as a spacer in the interim too.

Attachments

• IMG_9901.jpeg
    IMG_9901.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 135

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sharing my new upgrade stack. A year ago I had no idea what a LGD was, and now I’m hooked!

1.51ct G, VVS2, triple ex solitaire with a 1.5ct F-G VS2 7 stone low dome basket set eternity from James Allen on a size 4.5 finger . I’m wearing my original wedding band as a spacer in the interim too.

Gorgeous set. What are the specs for your eternity band and where is it from? Thank you. It’s really quite perfect!

Thank you! I really love it.

It’s from James Allen - 7 stone low dome basket set. 1.5ct VS2 F-G.

GemView

Shiny_Rock
IMG_6899_Szul_14KYG_FloatingDiamond_Pendant.jpeg

Wow! So many beautiful pieces of lab diamond eye candy!

Mine is a 3/4 carat floating lab diamond pendant (F-G/VVS1-2). It became my first lab diamond purchase in 2023. I lucked out and received what would appear to be an ideal cut (no cert). Unfortunately, this stone may have ruined me for others. I attempted to buy another lab diamond pendant in white gold along with diamond stud earrings but it didn't work out. (The company that sold the pendant even had me ship it back to NY so they could match the stone to a more recent order but I couldn't make out the arrows and the scintillation/fire was lacking so I sent them back.) I may end up trying one of the site sponsors next time…:bigsmile:

Last edited:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had this heavy platinum, diamond with gold accents, setting for 30 years, and couldn’t find anything to put in it. I always wanted an emerald cut diamond. I also like warm diamonds, the DEF range is too bright for me. This is an IGI color I, (so probably a J). I am posting a photo of it next to a high quality D colored CZ. It’s SI-1, but I’ve seen VS lab diamonds with more inclusions in their videos. I can’t see anything.

3.01 carats, I color, SI-1, D colored CZ
IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
PXL_20240408_040440941.jpg PXL_20240408_035615505.jpg My first LGD piece - 1.5tcw huggies in 18K WG from Khamkar Diamond on Etsy. Was quoted D/E VVS/VS and I would say that's about right - no colour side-on next to my E engagement ring stone, and no visible inclusions at all. Stones are very uniform, very sparkly, and the work is beautiful.

Satish was excellent at answering all my questions prior to purchase and sent me CAD, offered modifications etc.

I'm totally delighted! Here are some hurried phone photos

Attachments

• PXL_20240408_035515970.jpg
    PXL_20240408_035515970.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20240408_040002152.jpg
    PXL_20240408_040002152.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 19

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
they are beautiful hoops. Do they click firmly / latch firmly . Also is this custom or is this the default hoops ?

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
they are beautiful hoops. Do they click firmly / latch firmly . Also is this custom or is this the default hoops ?

Hi Dhana, I am guessing this is addressed to me? Yes, they click in firmly and are very secure. These are the original design - I did not have any changes made.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, yes I forgot to tag @pancake

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
Beautiful.
Thank you for sharing! I just picked up a 4.13 sight unseen, but previously vetted by DejaWiz and Kim N. I waffled on the size, and your ring gives me a good idea of what it will look like so I pulled the trigger! Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results