shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that my pear reset is complete, I am having second thoughts about my husbands desire to use the 11 small princess diamonds remaining from my original engagement ring making into a further eternity for my left hand. I think my wedding set now looks balanced & classy.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/[/URL]

But... I absolutely LOVE stacked diamond bands such as Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale & our very own me&myboys wears :love:
I have tried on a channel set princes eternity between my current eternity & new pear, which looked fantastic even though the band was pink sapphire, but part of me thinks I should leave well alone now that i'm so happy with my set. Do I go for a RHR instead?

Can you show me your wedding bands if you wear more than 2 bands with an engagement ring please!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, delicious, Mayk! :appl: They look lovely! I am torn at the moment, between a fabulous RHR & the 'One ring (or rather finger) to rule them all' theory. Since I got the pear back, which has been 3 weeks or so, I haven't worn a RHR once. I've felt really comfy letting my wedding set steal the show.

More pics ladies please, if you have any?! Particularly thicker stacks? My wedding & eternity bands are both 3mm, engagement is 2.5mm tapering up, so although I have long fingers & plenty of room, I worry about the thicker bands looking a bit rubbish compared to the thinner, delicate, beautiful bands...

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I took some quick pics of two different stacks, but I could never get away with wearing this many rings since I have short fingers. Think finger muffin top, not elegance.

First pic is, from top down, ering, channel half eternity, ruby and diamond eternity, and navette and round eternity.

Second pic subtracts the channel band and adds a lace band.

_12730.jpg

_12731.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Here's mine! Three-stone emerald cut (center is .65 ct I believe). Hammered rose gold spacer with .72 ct vs diamond wedding band. I love my set!! <3 Please excuse my puffy fingers...20 weeks pregnant and swollen! ;-) Size 7 1/4 ring finger, in case anyone is wondering.

**Not sure why all my pics are rotated 90 degrees to the left! They weren't like that on my phone! Weird!! Lol!

_12736.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I know how y'all like pictures! Lol! ;-)

_12744.jpg

_12745.jpg

_12746.jpg

_12747.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL stacks ladies! Singer - that rose gold bans looks so pretty sitting in there :appl:

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have any great pics of my rings, but I have admired erings w/ multiple bands since high school! Seriously, my HS librarian wore her engagement ring with a grouping of bands and I admired it then- probably 20 years ago!

Here is my stack stacked on a rock.

The thinnest band is amethysts, which is my daughter's birthstone. I have another band that is diamonds and emeralds (my and my DH's birthstone as well as the month we were married) that I sometimes wear instead of the amethyst band.

093_0.jpg

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Alex T|1387126349|3574703 said:
Now that my pear reset is complete, I am having second thoughts about my husbands desire to use the 11 small princess diamonds remaining from my original engagement ring making into a further eternity for my left hand. I think my wedding set now looks balanced & classy.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/[/URL]

But... I absolutely LOVE stacked diamond bands such as Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale & our very own me&myboys wears :love:
I have tried on a channel set princes eternity between my current eternity & new pear, which looked fantastic even though the band was pink sapphire, but part of me thinks I should leave well alone now that i'm so happy with my set. Do I go for a RHR instead?

Can you show me your wedding bands if you wear more than 2 bands with an engagement ring please!

You are just way too sweet!!!! :twirl:

How big are your princesses again?

To be honest, of all of my stackers, the one I like least is my princess channel. There's just way more metal than I had hoped for. I'm hoping to, eventually, dismantle it and then finely bezel each stone, then place a small, gold circular "blob" separating each stone (forgive my highly technical terms :lol: :lickout: ).

But, Alex,.......stacking is awesome!!!! Find something that makes your heart sing and stack away!!!!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

Here's my princess channel again for your reference. Don't get me wrong, I wear it everyday and I love my stack but if I could change one ring, it'd be the channel.

_12752.jpg

_12753.jpg

_12751.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone :wavey:

Me&myboys - I am KIND of understanding what you mean about your channel set? But if you bezeled each princess stone, wouldn't it still sort of have the same thickness of metal around the edges? I adore your stack, but I can understand where you are coming from - the non channel set ones are very delicate looking. But I love that yours are all different! Quirky & interesting! And regarding my small princess diamonds, I have 3 at 3mm and 8 at 2mm, so kind of hard to channel without a graduation in width :nono:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the sleekness of the princess channel band!!!!!!!! So clean and classic - and no spaces b/c it's princesses - I sure wouldn't change it,, but that's just me.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
joolsiepetunia, I love :love: your band. Could you provide more details on your wedding band? Thank you.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Motownmama - your stacks are beautiful & legendary!! :love: Does you finger ever feel a bit squished when you wear several at once?

LLJ - I adore all of your rings, stacked or not stacked. I agree about the bands looking better the same width, which mine are. My wedding & eternity are 3mm, new pear setting 2.5mm but visually the difference is negligable. I do have relatively long fingers, but i'm wondering how 'packed on' 11.5mm might look?!! The small princess diamonds I have are up to 3mm, plus metal for setting... :sick: Wondering about the bespoke RHR option again!! No doubt whichever I choose I will love, plus always wonder if I should have done the other :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying all these stacks, ladies. Yours is so elegant LoganSapphire!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Just got the new band on top a couple weeks ago, so I sometimes wear it with my wedding set.

img_7047_1_.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stacks, ladies!!! Mayk, your stack makes my heart go pitter patter! :love:

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T~ Thank you!! I really love the rose gold band. It really helps distinguish the two other rings...and keeps them from rubbing together.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
me&myboys|1387238820|3575679 said:

Here's my princess channel again for your reference. Don't get me wrong, I wear it everyday and I love my stack but if I could change one ring, it'd be the channel.

I do love so many in similar width. It is a lot like Kate Beckinsale's. My eye really likes the symmetry of the stack.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results