shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me...sparkling furbabies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are cracking me up, not only with the pics of precious furbabies, but the titles - aarrgh matey!! ROFL!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
777, that picture cracks me up!!!!! LOL LOL. I can just picture the look on your husband''s face too. I know my hubby would think I was out of my mind, ha ha ha ha ha. Tooooo cute. Your dog is adorable.

Linda

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww! Kingston is ADORABLE! And Lauren, I can''t believe the paws on that guy, he''s precious!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
*Bump* Any body been able to get more pet pics? These are toooo cute and I''d love to see more!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
These pics are adorable :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing better than pics of pets and bling...too bad my doggies aren''t trained well enough that I could post my own... I''d rather not explain to the vet or insurance co. that my rings were gobbled up by them. Meanwhile I will enjoy the fruits of everyone else''s labor here, lol!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Linda & Elmorton, I love him to pieces! I have had dogs all my life but DH never did. He actually brought him home out of the blue one day knowing how badly I wanted a boxer and surprised us with him! Sometimes I just don''t know what goes on in his mind! I think that he just happened to pass by a puppy store and thought to himself "Hmm, that''s the dog 7''s wants...why not!" after years of begging him! Unfortunately the puppy store that he picked him up from was awful and we spent months (and a lot of $$$) trying to get him healthy
38.gif
but all is well now and he has been a wonderful addition to the family!

This thread is too cute, when I get back I''ll try and post another pic.
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, here he is wearing a vintage tiara! I wonder what he''s thinking?!!

poorkingstonlol01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. My three year old asked if he was a girl now and then if I could take a pic of his webkinz bulldog!! Thank goodness he''s too young to understand or wonder if mom has gone off the deepend.
32.gif
9.gif

stopembarrassingmelol01.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 11:01:46 AM
Author: 777_LDY
Ok, here he is wearing a vintage tiara! I wonder what he's thinking?!!
LOL, that is cute and funny!
lol.gif
heehee Love it! Your dog looks like he is asking "what did you put on me mom?"
3.gif

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
My promise ring on Mittens. Can you see it or did I mess up?

mitty.jpg

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
I know it''s not a real ring, but I think the whiskers in the background make up for it with style. Hee!

whisker2.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG 777 that picture is priceless. Love how he is tilting his head looking at you. LOL LOL. What a precious guy he is and your son cracks me up too. ha ha ha ha ha. Love those pictures.

Linda

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
what a cute idea for a thread! I love it!! we need some more pics!

here is Bailey and his new bling crown!

BaileysBling08.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebud,

Love that face. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.

Linda

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
This is Merry (blue point Siamese), being very intrigued by my diamond necklace.

DSC02163.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
A bit more interested...

DSC02164.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And makin'' a move.
10.gif

th_DSC02165.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Whoops, that was the thumbnail--this is the size I meant to post.

DSC0216509809.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
This one might be technically be cheating, but it''s close! This is Shaun the Sheep with my pretty new Christmas sparkly from my honey.
9.gif

BILD1445987234.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Monarch - You''re definitely right about the safety issue. In getting those pics with Elmo, I had the pleasure of hearing "CHOMP" on my wedding band. I practically screamed and DH very kindly took the camera away and said "Photo shoot over..." Band is fine, and Elmo decided that he didn''t really like the taste of diamonds anyway. I do suggest exercising extreme caution when dealing with wild beasts and bling :)

777Ldy, that one where he''s doing the tilted head thing is stinking absolutely freakin precious. What a great pup!

Heehee, I was so excited to come back from class and see all the new guys! Mittens, Bailey and Merry are SO CUTE! I love the one where Merry looks like he''s about to bat at the pendant, especially.

Yippeee! More, more!

murie

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring how big is it?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 6:31:21 PM
Author: gwendolyn
This is Merry (blue point Siamese), being very intrigued by my diamond necklace.
OMG, I''m in love! I adore blue points. Pendants do make for great batting practice, lol.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 11:01:46 AM
Author: 777_LDY
Ok, here he is wearing a vintage tiara! I wonder what he''s thinking?!!
That cocked head pose is too funny.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe!! This thread just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Rosebud, Bailey is just too precious, she/he looks so playful and curious, too funny!! Gwendoln, I love that first pic. What great furbabies!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! Yeah, he was not too thrilled about having an unknown object placed atop his head, but yannno
28.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is by request from the lovely Elmorton.

These are pics of my Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters, even though you can hardly see them, only a nose and a pair of beady little eyes coming from the doorway. They're names are Ghengis and Kahn because they're originally from Mongolia. And they're terrors. I think it's funny that they're hiding in their tiki hut, and you can only really see Ghengis, because usually they're running about, fighting between themselves, or trying to bite me. But apparently afraid of my aquamarine pendant set in Sterling Silver. Kahn is hiding to the right of Ghengis, but you can only see a little of his fur. They rarely stay still, so these were hard pics to get.

DSCF5312.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the non-dog/cat blingy furbabies!

DSCF5313sized.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Frekechild--that hamster shot made my day!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a little cutie pie. Love the pictures. Thank you so much for posting them!!!!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results