shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me some J''s in WG/Plat settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dwicker

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

I want my g/f to be the envy of all her friends, so I want to put size above all factors. I just want to see what a J-color stone looks like under different light conditions in a white gold/platinum setting.

I did look at a great J last night at a local jeweler.. if he would have come down another $500 I probably would have bought it right then. He let me see it under fluorescent, incandescent, and direct sunlight.. and in direct sunlight it looked great. I just want to see what all else is out there to help ease my nerves about buying a diamond with a slight "glow". :)

Thanks!

dwicker

Rough_Rock
Silly me.. should''ve searched for more than just "J color" to find that thread! Thanks Mara!

After seeing one in person, and just browsing the first couple of pages of that thread, I think a J is a beautiful stone. :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I agree!

My new J SI2 is on the last page (or second to last?) of that thread! My next upgrade WILL be a J as well!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first thing you need to look for is the cut. Many people here have beautiful J colored stones that face up very white. But they need to be cut well, that''s the key. I''ve seen many here that I often am amazed they are J stones as they are bright white. Good luck in your search and let us know what you come up with.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results