shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me settings that have claws AND a bezel!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I've seen settings on here that have claws AND a bezel, but I can't find most of them again. Care to help me out?

IMG_3064.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sherryberrybear

Rough_Rock
IMG_0538.JPG This is my preloved CvB Casablanca from @soxfan that has teeny tiny prongs and and a bezel. I had to send back in for sizing but she may have many (better) pictures showing the prongs!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is also the Single Stone Cori, which I adore, but of course the metal halo/bezel is quite thick...

SS - CORI - 2 - 1160_1.jpg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blushpeony, yours was EXACTLY the one I had in mind!!! :appl:

I just couldn't find it through google search. Thanks for posting! I want to show it to my friend who loves claws but needs a bezel for securing the stone.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving the other examples, too! It can be hard to find photos of claws + bezel settings! Thanks :)

P

PierreBear

The rings are so beautiful! Can someone please help me understand why both prongs and bezel is used together? Is it more for aesthetics than structure? I assume bezel would be the best protection and prongs would not be needed. I appreciate it!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_3035.JPG I am a fan of bezel plus prongs.... is mine to add to the examples!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings are so beautiful! Can someone please help me understand why both prongs and bezel is used together? Is it more for aesthetics than structure? I assume bezel would be the best protection and prongs would not be needed. I appreciate it!

If you have the bezel hold the stone in, the bezel will cover the diamond edge all the way around. If you sit the stone in the bezel and use prongs, you see the entire diamond.

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
I had forgotten how utterly gorgeous your stone is. Thank you for posting it again :)
Aw thank you, foxinsox! :)
Blushpeony, yours was EXACTLY the one I had in mind!!! :appl:

I just couldn't find it through google search. Thanks for posting! I want to show it to my friend who loves claws but needs a bezel for securing the stone.
Glad I could help. :) Great thread idea!

Here is another beautiful example, mmeowcollins' stunning amethyst ring. amethyst5.png amethyst6.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh I so love all these settings!!!:love::love::love:
Sometimes I wish we could easily swap settings for our diamonds to fit our mood of the day. I seriously love so many different settings and these are among my favorites!:appl:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Great finds in this thread!

I had such a difficult time trying to find ANY claws + bezel examples. You guys are the best :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! I am definitely a fan of this look. Thanks for posting!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
apacherose, this setting is gorgeous! Who made it?
Thanks! Sebastien Barier. I commissioned it through Jewels by Grace and she facilitated everything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results