shape
carat
color
clarity

show me non-matched sets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
hey ladies!!!

ok so i work as a babysitter and my boss recently got a brand new shared prong eternity band to add to her pave bands and her channel set ering! its a beautiful set and i am really really like 90 percent sure i want one too...a shared prong eternity wedding band...

i was wondering if you guys can show me your THINNER shared prong bands and other mixed wedding sets too.... thanks so much!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
here''s my solitaire with non matchy bands. The thinner band is a single shared prong.

aaaabands1111.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 6:33:21 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 3/15/2008 6:31:08 PM

Author: coatimundi

here''s my solitaire with non matchy bands. The thinner band is a single shared prong.

Did I not see the thread or maybe it escapes me, where did you find that little marquis shaped band? Its really lovely. :)

Thanks SDL!
I got it at the jewelry mart in LA--where I get everything
9.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock

You have one of my fave sets here!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 7:13:39 PM
Date: 3/15/2008 6:44:16 PM

Date: 3/15/2008 6:33:21 PM

Did I not see the thread or maybe it escapes me, where did you find that little marquis shaped band? Its really lovely. :)

Thanks SDL!

I got it at the jewelry mart in LA--where I get everything
9.gif

I swear, I swoon every time I come across your posts. Its just beautiful. How big are the stones?

Thank you so much SDL! .22 ctw. It''s a tiny ring-half eternity. 1.8mm-I think.

Thank you Moonwater!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2008 7:45:17 PM
Author: MoonWater

You have one of my fave sets here!
I love it too... coatimundi, do you have the stats on your single shared prong? Linky?

I love the look of non-matched sets... when I tell ppl at work that I will get a third band to wear between my e-ring and w-band they look at me like I''m insane... and then when they hear it''s going to be different and not a set... they are realllly surprised. I love the look and coati''s is a great example!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This is the only picture of my e-ring and wedding band I have saved to this computer--please excuse the swollen hands and very dirty ring, we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon and had been hiking all day.

ETA: Sera, I'm also getting a third ring to wear in between my e-ring and w-band, I just ordered an estate sapphire eternity ring--I like the look of 3 non-matchy-matchy rings.

swollenringpic.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results