shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me how you wear your low and high color diamonds together!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a snow day today, called out of work and that means I get to wear my rings!

Wearing my M faint brown EC with this transitional cut that is clearly a higher color grade. I don’t usually wear a higher color next to the EC because it looks off to me, maybe the yellow gold helps.

Anyways, anyone like to wear their high and low color diamonds on the same hand! Let’s see them!

E294ADB0-66AD-4F03-94BC-312ED1515F55.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my M faint brown EC

Can I just say that I love that color, cut, and just the whole package?

You asked a great question. For that faint brown (since it is one of my favorite colors in a colored stone, perhaps weirdly), I would wear a snow-white right next to it to showcase the tint. But for cost-cutting slight yellowish diamonds (like my wife's) I can see where there could be a (theoretical) issue. I think unless these are giant stones, no one but the wearer would notice (or maybe the person sitting next to you at the fluorescent-lit office-meeting table). Others may disagree. People at work can barely tell when I get new glasses. Or even glasses.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well thanks so much @LilAlex, I do love my emerald cut, I really should have started with a step-cut, it would have saved me a lot of money :lol:

I am just interested to see how other people wear their lower colors, do most were them alone? With a colored stone? Next to a whiter diamond? I guess we will see where the thread goes.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is usually how I wear my E colour EC as a ring and then G/H/I colour diamond items as bracelets and bangle.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results