shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me all your rings!

AnnaMoulner

Rough_Rock
I thought it would be fun to see all your rings, but with a twist - wearing them all on your fingers! Sounds funny but it might be fun lol (jewellery other than rings is also welcome!). I don't have any jewellery because I still live with my parents and they're very strict about these things but I really want to start getting it.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I would caution people who have given any type of detail about where they live to NOT post all their rings for security reasons. I stopped posting photos of my jewelry a long time ago out of concern for my security.

AnnaMoulner

Rough_Rock
I would caution people who have given any type of detail about where they live to NOT post all their rings for security reasons. I stopped posting photos of my jewelry a long time ago out of concern for my security.

True, I'd seen other people doing this and actually it's a fair point you've raised.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luckily, most of my jewelry isn't kept at my home. Still, you make a great point.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results