shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout Out to the Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would just like to thank the Mods for creating this forum for pearls. There''s a lot of genuine interest about pearls and I would love to learn more about them from people I trust.

Thanks and here''s to the success of the pearl forum! *raises imaginary glass*

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 3:24:14 PM
Author:Hudson_Hawk
I would just like to thank the Mods for creating this forum for pearls. There's a lot of genuine interest about pearls and I would love to learn more about them from people I trust.

Thanks and here's to the success of the pearl forum! *raises imaginary glass*
Yay, I am so excited too
9.gif
9.gif
; thank you Admin and Mod
36.gif
36.gif
raises glass here too
emcocktl.gif
great thread HH!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! Thank you so much Andrey and Ali
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Linda

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Hooray!! Thank you so much!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dancing_penguin.gif
cleader.gif
taverymuch.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
We are very pleased to bring this forum to our patient and supportive members. We hope it will be an interesting and informative area. We just ask that each of you help us keep it 'in check' If there is ever any questionable post, please let us know via the "Report Concern" button so we can look into it. We really want to see this forum stay and with your help and participation, it should be a great addition to Pricescope.

Thank you all for being so patient and for contributing in such a positive manner. We appreciate it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Andrey and Ali!!
36.gif
Yay!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 4:21:21 PM
Author: Ali
We are very pleased to bring this forum to our patient and supportive members. We hope it will be an interesting and informative area. We just ask that each of you help us keep it 'in check' If there is ever any questionable post, please let us know via the "Report Concern" button so we can look into it. We really want to see this forum stay and with your help and participation, it should be a great addition to Pricescope.

Thank you all for being so patient and for contributing in such a positive manner. We appreciate it!
No problem Ali, we will keep an eye out and if we do come across anything questionable, let you know ASAP.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for adding a site that allows us to love and buy another classic in a woman''s wardrobe! I have always appreciated this site for increasing my knowledge on diamonds and now I can use it for pearls as well.

Thank you Mods!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ali and Andrey! Super excited about this addition!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yes, being able to discuss pearls is exciting!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, thank you so much for starting this forum. I''m a pearl girl too!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you!! I''m so excited to learn more about pearls from the always knowledgeable PS community. :)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ali! I am looking forward to posting my pearl necklace and earrings I plan on wearing to my wedding.

Are there any extra rules we should follow?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I just got a new Tahitian pearl pendant for Valentine''s, and I was sort of sad I couldn''t share it with my fellow jewelry lovers here! Now I just have to make myself take a picture!
9.gif

Thanks again for adding this area!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2009 10:35:12 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Thank you so much! I just got a new Tahitian pearl pendant for Valentine''s, and I was sort of sad I couldn''t share it with my fellow jewelry lovers here! Now I just have to make myself take a picture!
9.gif

Thanks again for adding this area!
31.gif

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Thank you!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWESOME! I have very few pearls....but I look forward to learning more about them and seeing pearl eye cand!!!
31.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
3/3/2009 7:30:47 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

AWESOME! I have very few pearls....but I look forward to learning more about them and seeing pearl eye cand!!!

I guess this is as good a place as any for me to post a thank you!

AWESOME! I have pearls coming out of my ears...and maybe I can look through my many, many strands and sort them out now that they are being discussed here! (In other words, maybe I will have some incentive to do so!) Right now my Japanese Akoya and freshwater Chinese pearls; my peach and my cream pearls; my own pearls and my daughter''s pearls are all mixed up and all over the house. I need support and help from other Pricescopers to get my pearl house back in order!!!

Thank you so very, very much for this opportunity to discuss pearls, Andrey and Ali!!!

Major hugs to both of you!
Deb
34.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ali and Andrey, I too want to say muchos gracias! I''m thrilled to see this new section.
36.gif

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Andrey and Ali!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another old timer chiming in to say "THANKS" to Ali and Andrey. I appreciate your starting this so that I may continue to expand my gemstone learning and enjoy more eye candy.
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am late in saying thank you to Andrey and Ali for allowing this forum to exist on PS. I have had a passion for pearls for years. Now I get to share that with other PS''ers. I look forward to expanding upon the knowledge that I have... I love PS, I learn something new every day.
34.gif

Thanks!!!!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! I haven''t been interested in pearls (I like me some COLOR!) but between this subforum and this girl who sits next to me in math and her antique pearl ring, I am so excited for us to be able to talk pearls over here!!!

Thanks Andrey and Ali!!! You guys are awesome!!!!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
I''m VERY late in saying thank you...but I JUST discovered this forum tonight when I was on BWW and saw that there was an update to the pearl exception rule..I was ELATED to see that a forum has been added. YAAAAAAAAAAY!! Thank you so much admin and mods!! I''ve had SO MANY questions rolling around in my head as I try to find jewelry for my wedding and now I can get PS knowledge on the subject!! :)

And to Hudson_Hawk''s post...i say "here, here"

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much for providing another wonderful space for learning and admiring.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 5:51:29 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I am late in saying thank you to Andrey and Ali for allowing this forum to exist on PS. I have had a passion for pearls for years. Now I get to share that with other PS''ers. I look forward to expanding upon the knowledge that I have... I love PS, I learn something new every day.
34.gif

Thanks!!!!
35.gif
Well that makes me super - dooper late
15.gif

Thank you Ali & Andrey! You Rock!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ~ Thank you ~ Thank you!!!
36.gif
{happy dance} - I am so thrilled to get to see the PS pearl collection - it''s bound to be amazing! thanks Mods!
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Well I''m the latest so far, but... YAY!!! Gotta go home and take some pictures now.
9.gif
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Another thank you for adding this forum. Pearls are a wonderful addition and this is much appreciated
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results