shape
carat
color
clarity

Shout out to BGD! 3-stone love

PONYO

Rough_Rock
First off, a gracious Thank you to the staff @ BGD. Going custom miles away was stressful. But Jamie always seemed to make the time to answer all our questions! Speaking with Brian was a delight too! He really has a understanding of what women want! I have yet to formaly thank them, posting here will be our start!

Stats:
GIA 1.86 H SI2 (eyeclean yeahhhh!)
Sz. 4 3/4

Now off to the flooding of shameless photos :naughty:

a little new @ posting images... ! :oops:

camp-JN10-038.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share!

camp-JN10-080.jpg

last one for now! Getting late over here! :D

camp-JN10-043.jpg

Wow, its stunning, huge on you too, great finger coverage.

Stunning ring, I like how the tops of the pears somewhat tuck under your RB.

Looks very beautiful - which style ring of his is it?

Are you going to wear a band with it or leave it stand alone? I really like the way the stones are set - it looks superb on your hand!

Very pretty, I like the proportions of the rings, the center stone really pops next to the pears.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

that ring is perfection! it looks amazing on your finger. wear it in good health! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wow! Your ring is amazing, beautiful, stunning! Will it be a stand alone, or will you wear a band too? That'll be something to enjoy for years to come. :love: :love: :love:

It's absolutely white, bright and stunning! Lucky you!

Amazing ring! On my top 5 list of dream rings for sure!!

Gorgeous!

Wowzer on the finger coverage. The prongs are yummy and the side stones really enhance the middle rock. Congrats

Oh Ponyo! You've got your ring! It's absolutely beautiful :love: It looks gorgeous on you and the proportions are perfect! Please post more pics!

Goodness, it is stimply perfect in every single way!

More pictures, pleaaaaase!!

Woah!
Lucky gal!

Your ring is super duper spectacular! :love: :love: :love: I'm saving it in my wishlist file, if you don't mind. It looks great on you.

Excuse my ultra dry hands, I work in health care!!!

ponyo3.jpg

ponyo2.jpg

It's been a little rainy of late, so flower shots will be on hold for the time being :cheeky:

ponyoring1.jpg

ponyo1.jpg

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! The proportions couldn't be more perfect. It looks amazing on you!

It's just perfect! Lovely ring!

Absolutely stunning!

Beautiful! Brian is currently making me a similar ring, how fun! May I ask what is the carat total weight on your side stones?

This ring is really close to what I want! Probably around the same size of the center stone. I love the way the two sidestones sit really close to the center stone and there is no gap.

:love: :love: :love: :cheeky: Perfection! Absolute perfection. It is beautiful, classic and elegant and looks stunning on your hand.

Mmmmm :love: :love: :love:

Positively scrumptious :lickout:

Your pears are perfectly proportioned against your centrestone :sun:

O.M.G.!!! I opened your thread and my jaw dropped!!! Stunning ring!!! Now this is really making me rethink whether or not I want a 3 stone ring as well!!! Your ring is absolutely jawdropping! (well, my jaws anyways!)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP