shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I say Yes to this Lazaro Dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meens

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone

I found this dress and its probably my favorite dress out of the top 3 dresses I like.

I would love to hear any feedback and let me know what you think. Be critical, I don''t mind, just be honest! I just don''t want to make such a big purchase without any advise. Everyone else already thinks its good, but I didn''t get the "oooOOOOoooo" reaction that I was looking for.

Thank you all!

lazaro1.jpg

meens

Rough_Rock
Here is a close up of the crystals (hand beaded!)

lazaro2.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I say its gorgeous and I''m not just being nice(because that would be so unlike me
9.gif
).
I say do it!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock

oooooOOOOOooooo. I love it and I think it looks fantastic on you! I say yes to the dress, but you have to love it.

Do you have any more pics?

meens

Rough_Rock
Here''s the back view. I''m not going with the long veil though, it was $1300 alone! My final choice for a veil will be much shorter.

lazaro3.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!!!
30.gif

meens

Rough_Rock
Here''s the last one

lazaro4.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza! That dress is a work of art! I say go for it!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a stunning dress! If you love it and it''s the one, I say go for it!!
36.gif
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m definitely ''ooooh''-ing right now. i love beading & lace so i''d say go for it!
1.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
ummmm...wow. gorgeous.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Its a lovely dress and you look fabulous in it, but is it comfortable??? It looks like your arms are sticking out in that first pic. I am guessing that is because of the beading?

1.gif
If you love the dress and feel comfortable in it, then I say YES! That dress is rockin''!!!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, say yes!!! But only if you love it. *I* love it

charbie

Ideal_Rock
hmmmm...i think parts of it are gorgeous. i love the "tiered" look, but it kind of reminds me of a cake for some reason. it is very unique, and very pretty- but something about it seems a bit off to me.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 9:15:42 PM
Author: charbie
hmmmm...i think parts of it are gorgeous. i love the 'tiered' look, but it kind of reminds me of a cake for some reason. it is very unique, and very pretty- but something about it seems a bit off to me.
That's what I was thiking too. It has many gorgeous details, but does remind me of a wedding cake. Silly me

If you love it, go for it. It is a gorgeous dress.
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, its a stunning dress! I have my reservations though. It''s boderline too much for me. Honeslty, its confusing. The dress looks amazing on your figure however there are soooo many details thrown in there. I think, "do I look at the ruffles or the beading?" Because of that I look at the tiers individually rather than the dress as the whole. My eye is freaking out. That said, the elements are amazing.

I wouldn''t have listened if I told myself this advice before the wedding....however, spending what I did on my dress was excessive and I''m not sure it was worth it and I loved my dress.

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
oooOOOOOOOooooo
36.gif

Very beautiful.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s absolutely stunning and I love the tiers and the beading! I mean if you''re gonna do it, go all out!
3.gif
Plus it looks fantastic on you, and it looks like you''re wearing the dress-it''s not wearing you.

P.S. I agree with you on veil length, too-something that ornate is perfect with a simpler, shorter veil.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I suspect it is one of those dresses that is more beautiful in person than in these photos. It certainly looks fabulous on you. It does look busy in the photo, but again, we are losing the real sparkle of the beading and the delicate ruffles.

If you love it, go for it
36.gif

I love the long veil myself
30.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
umm can I just say that I LOVE that dress on you?! It''s beautiful!
And I def. like the idea of a shorter veil. LOVELY!

meens

Rough_Rock
Okay girls...I''m buying it!

I guess my biggest deciding factor was that I haven''t been able to try on any wedding more weddings dresses since the day I tried this one on. I know the dress is a little "too much", but most of my dresses are really exquisite and we are having about 300 people at our wedding in a really historic and beautiful palace like venue.

In all honesty, the dress wasn''t the most comfortable, it is heavy and it was actual big on my when I tried it. My seamstress says it will be a little lighter once it fits me and my height.

I really can''t decide on the veil. I''m so stuck....

But here goes the purchase....YAY!!!!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
That dress is stunning on you! I hope you go for it!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2009 12:31:54 AM
Author: meens
Okay girls...I'm buying it!

I guess my biggest deciding factor was that I haven't been able to try on any wedding more weddings dresses since the day I tried this one on. I know the dress is a little 'too much', but most of my dresses are really exquisite and we are having about 300 people at our wedding in a really historic and beautiful palace like venue.

In all honesty, the dress wasn't the most comfortable, it is heavy and it was actual big on my when I tried it. My seamstress says it will be a little lighter once it fits me and my height.

I really can't decide on the veil. I'm so stuck....

Ooh yay! congrats!

Have you considered a "fly away" length veil? I feel like it could be perfect because it wouldn't take away from the beautiful details of your dress! And it would nicely compliment the "flare" of the tiers on your dress... does that make sense?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I love your dress ! It looks elegant and really expensive.
congrats on the purchase

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the purchase =))

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous on you! I love all of the hand beading, I think it is absolutely stunning.
36.gif
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2009 12:49:04 AM
Author: jaylex
Date: 11/10/2009 12:31:54 AM

Author: meens

Okay girls...I''m buying it!

I guess my biggest deciding factor was that I haven''t been able to try on any wedding more weddings dresses since the day I tried this one on. I know the dress is a little ''too much'', but most of my dresses are really exquisite and we are having about 300 people at our wedding in a really historic and beautiful palace like venue.

In all honesty, the dress wasn''t the most comfortable, it is heavy and it was actual big on my when I tried it. My seamstress says it will be a little lighter once it fits me and my height.

I really can''t decide on the veil. I''m so stuck....

I like it looks a little big in the waist area but once fitted I think it will look stunning :) conggrats :D

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2009 11:27:27 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I suspect it is one of those dresses that is more beautiful in person than in these photos. It certainly looks fabulous on you. It does look busy in the photo, but again, we are losing the real sparkle of the beading and the delicate ruffles.

If you love it, go for it
36.gif

I love the long veil myself
30.gif

OMG I love it! I think its beautiful! And I agree with PP, it probably looks even better in person!

ETA: Just saw you bought it! Congrats! Its stunning and perfect for your figure!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I think it is an exquisite dress. Do you love the bottom half? Because that''s the most unusual aspect, but if you love the style of it, then I''d say it''s pretty close to perfect (I happen to think it''s fanstatic, but not so sure how it''d look on me so I guess I''m projecting). The workmanship looks pretty stunning..you will be sparkling!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results