shape
carat
color
clarity

should I customize the Coeur de Clara Ashley by Whiteflash ?

LoveLavie

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am having a dilemma and have been going back and forth with my decisions like crazy ! :wall:
At first I was debating to get a halo or a three stone, and finally I decided to get the 3 stone ring from WF but thinking to change the setting to a knife edge.

What I am struggling to choose is that with knife edge pave, the ring would have less diamonds melee. The melee would be 0.88 ctw (0.48ct + 0.40 side stones) and the original would be 1.10 ctw (0.70ct + 0.40 side stones) . Basically it would cost the same since it would be customizing a ring. Maybe it does not matter that much and I am being too picky, which is driving me crazy :errrr:

Please help !!! I need your opinions to make my final decisions. Would you choose the original or customize it to knife edge ? And do you like the design of this ring ? (or if you have 3rd options then do tell !)

Please share your photos if you also have this ring, and what do you think ?

Here is the link to original setting

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/three-stone/3-stone-coeur-de-clara-ashley-diamond-engagement-ring-39.htm

I was thinking to change it to a tapered knife edge pave , something like the following picture but it would be with with pave diamonds.

image__2_.jpg

Thank you all !!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: should I customize the Coeur de Clara Ashley by Whitefla

I'd trust your gut and make the change.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: should I customize the Coeur de Clara Ashley by Whitefla

I wouldn't pay that much to go custom. I would try to find a 3 stone setting that already met my needs so that I could stick
with the bigger center stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results