shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I consider this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soonerice

Rough_Rock
Is this a good price? I am not sold because it is an SI 2 but the cut is nice I think.........Would this G color look good on a platinum band? Should I go with a more colorless stone or does it matter?

AGS
G
SI 2
Depth: 60.6
Table: 57
6.78X6.83X4.13
Crown Angle 34.4
Pavillion Angle 40.9

$4,000 (AGS 0 Ideal)

Thanks!

pilarzmom

Rough_Rock
I have some diamond studs that are SI 1 and F color, 1/2 carat. Good for earrings. If you can, maybe go for better color stone, cut back slightly on size (look for something right under 1 carat) and you might be able to come with affordable diamond. In my opinion diamonds look bigger with platinum!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The proportions of the diamond are certainly good! The question is what kind of SI-2 is it? Can the inclusions be seen with the naked eye? It is quite likely that they can be given the clarity grade... Perhaps you can post a copy of the plotting diagram and a clarity picture or two? That would really help the people on this site provide you with more accurate advice regarding the clarity of the diamond...

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 6/13/2003 1:10:26 AM soonerice wrote:

Is this a good price? I am not sold because it is an SI 2 but the cut is nice I think.........Would this G color look good on a platinum band? Should I go with a more colorless stone or does it matter?

$4,000 (AGS 0 Ideal)

Thanks!
----------------

A well cut G color stone will look fine in platinum. It is near colorless & should face up plenty white.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results