shape
carat
color
clarity

Should i be concerned? Almost two years old cert

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could have been a trade-in for an upgrade.

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not really. Jif isn't a combination buyers look for. Something like that could sit in inventory for a long time before being sold.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rocks|1458690258|4009600 said:
Not really. Jif isn't a combination buyers look for. Something like that could sit in inventory for a long time before being sold.
I'd agree that a J IF stone is not easy to sell.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1458690812|4009604 said:
rocks|1458690258|4009600 said:
I'd agree that a J IF stone is not easy to sell.

I was going to say both: trade in, and "old" inventory.

May 2014 and SKU 75XXXX don't match. Stones with 75XXXX are generally graded and added to JA's inventory last fall.
I think the stone was originally sold much earlier, got traded-in, and listed again last fall, and sitting there since then.

I do not necessarily agree that J IF is not an easy sell, espcially a stone like this.
1.1 J IF GIA X, HCA 1.7, potential AGS 0, with characteristics of both TIC and BID at 5.2K?

IF premium is surprisingly not bad for J (or below) color stones.
It is a really affordable way to get a IF stone.

I like this stone alot, and THAT SPREAD (6.70mm!!) :appl: Really good looking 60/60
Ask for the IS image.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
darkfury18|1458701698|4009665 said:
Searching for the gia report number, it appears at b2cjewels and eternitybyyoni as well. Does that mean anything?

http://www.b2cjewels.com/dd-8062496-1.10-carat-Round-diamond-J-color-IF-clarity.aspx

It means that the stone is part of virtual inventory offered by multiple vendors; very common and nothing to worry about.
JA may not be able to provide you with the IS image though, because they may not physically have the stone. If JA can't, try with B2C for the IS image if it is you who put the stone on hold.

darkfury18

Rough_Rock
I did put it on hold, but at JA and they could not provide and IS. Are there any issues with trade-ins? Will B2C provide an IS?

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is possible that B2C provides you the IS. I was helping a forum member. JA could not provide. Couple days later, another member found the same stone from a different vendor and got the IS. No guarantee, though.

If you want to check if the stone is a trade-in, ask the vendor.

any issue??
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-do-we-know-the-stone-is-not-the-trade-up-one.135181/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/how-do-we-know-the-stone-is-not-the-trade-up-one.135181/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results