shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I add diamonds in-between existing ones on my dbty bracelet?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I had this dbty bracelet custom-made by Whiteflash and wear it every single day! It has 8 .10 ct diamonds. I'm considering adding a smaller (.5 ct) or larger (.15 ct) diamond in between each of the existing diamonds to give it a bit more oomph. Does anyone think that aesthetically this is a bad idea?

Attachments

• tempImageux3YO4.png
    tempImageux3YO4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I personally think it would be pretty.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s your daily piece?

H*ll yes!! Add those stones :bigsmile:

Only concern with bigger is pokey culets. What about more 10-pointers?

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
It’s your daily piece?

H*ll yes!! Add those stones :bigsmile:

Only concern with bigger is pokey culets. What about more 10-pointers?

I think I am attracted to the idea of adding a bit of visual interest with the different size stones vs. just more of the same size. So I think I now need to do some mock-ups to try to visualize with bigger vs. smaller stones - and to see how much is big/small enough for the new stones for it to be clear that there are intentionally two different sizes of diamonds in the bracelet.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the more sparkle the better right ?!
go for it :kiss2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@adlgel

Lovely stack!

I would definitely go larger :evil2:

On my bracelet, the smallest stones are ~0.2ct and they don’t poke, it’s the 0.3ct ones that do.

You can ask WF to make the bezel slightly taller so that the culet doesn’t poke the skin as the diamond sits higher.

Also, I realised why my scattered DBTY bracelet pokes so much - it’s also because it’s too short (as I wanted it small to sit flush and thus not flip around).

IIRC this Tiffany DBTY was around 0.2ct each and comfortable (excuse the red wrists as I had been jamming a Bone cuff on prior!).

One thing to watch out for is the distance between each stone - if you still want to maintain a certain distance between each station, you’d need to reduce the number of stones/stations.

IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0559.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg

Last edited:

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I had this dbty bracelet custom-made by Whiteflash and wear it every single day! It has 8 .10 ct diamonds. I'm considering adding a smaller (.5 ct) or larger (.15 ct) diamond in between each of the existing diamonds to give it a bit more oomph. Does anyone think that aesthetically this is a bad idea?

I like the idea!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Yes yes do it!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
@Pomelo Thanks for the pictures - they are very helpful! My thinking was to just plop a new stone in between each pair of existing stones. I still need to try to mock this up to make sure it will look ok.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Love your stack as is, and I think this is a great idea to add sparkle and your own touch. My first though was bigger stones but the deeper the bezel, the tippier they are.
I'd do more diamonds such as you have at regular intervals, but I'd take one section and mess it up, make it crowded and startling. You could position however on your wrist.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Here's something I found that might give you the idea of how it would look. You would probably have a little less chain in between the stones, but this gives you the overall look. I love it!

Baby Gold Diamond Strand Bracelet

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Here's something I found that might give you the idea of how it would look. You would probably have a little less chain in between the stones, but this gives you the overall look. I love it!

Baby Gold Diamond Strand Bracelet

Awesome, that's a very helpful visual - thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results