shape
carat
color
clarity

Shopping in Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smiles

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone!
Ok so I am going to Buffalo with 3 girlfriends... originally this was not supposed to be a shopping trip for anything but a bridesmaids dress however the brand I wanted to find (siri) of which they only sell in one store where I am from, is not sold in Buffalo either.
We decided we''d go anyways. It will be like the fastest buffalo trip ever!! We will only be there for about 5 shopping hours.
We are staying in Downtown Buffalo. I''ve been to Walden Galleria before and it''s OK. Most of it we have now in Canada anyways (except VS) so it would be fun but no super amazing shopping. It is 15 minutes from the Hotel. The hotel says we are 25 minutes away from The Fashion Outlets in Niagra Falls.
So the question is....
Do we just go to Walden Galleria? Are the outlets really worth it and amazing? The other malls listed nearby are:

Boulevard Mall
Eastern Hills Mall
McKinley Mall
Southgate Plaza
Buffalo Foods.com
Roycroft Shops

What is our best bet for some fun shopping and maybe some good deals?!?!?!

TIA for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results